2017 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Edge Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Edge
Shop the 2017 Ford Edge

My First SUV

I have been wanting an SUV for a long time and I have looked at numerous vehicles. I am so happy I chose the Ford Edge. It is exactly what I was looking for. Not too big, not too small, and has so many nice features. I plan on having this car for a long time.

Great family car

Reliable, good on gas for the size, cozy and stylish. Great daily driver and grocery getter! Family of 4 can fit nicely. I would drive one anywhere. I have have had 3 Ford edges.

Most Reliable Car I’ve Owned

This car met all of my needs. I drove myself and my dog everywhere in this car with the highest level of comfort and without any problems.

a not bad car

The car is relatively large. 2.0T turbocharge engine provides 245HP and it is enough for highway driving but 2.7T is definitely better. it is very similar to explore. Next car I may tread my edge for a ford explore.

Fabulous car!

This car has exceeded my expectations. It has so many features that make it a joy to drive. It’s quiet and handles well. It gets good gas mileage.

4.0

Very well appointed car.

This car is a pleasure to drive. I wish it got better gas mileage as at present it is not getting the advertised figure. But it is winter so hopefully that will improve. I am very pleased with it.

Great Road or family car

Huge interior for the size. Lot's of leg room in the back seat. Good power and excellent economy on a road trip or in the suburban area.

3.1

Needed new engine at 60k miles

I purchased this car used in 2019 with 45k miles on it. It has been a great car until the engine needed to be replaced at 61k miles. Thank goodness I had an extended warranty to cover the $6,500 repair. My confidence in the reliability with Fords is not very high. It will most likely be the last Ford I buy.

3.6

Not Happy,Transmission needs to replaced at 62,000

I love the look and comfort of the Ford Edge, unfortunately the transmission is shot after just 62,000 miles. I have maintained this car meticulously and there should be no reason for a bad trans.

Great Used car value for the money

Great styling - sharp looking body style with a rich wine colored burgundy paint color. Comfortable leather interior with Ford synch capability and a fuel stingy Ecoboost engine. Keyless ignition means no more key chain hitting my accelerator and braking leg. Love it!