2017 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Edge Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Edge
Shop the 2017 Ford Edge

Great SUV.

Handles great, great acceleration, gas mileage, very comfortable, smooth riding. Very luxurious for a very good price. It makes driving a pleasure for a change.

Fabulous Ford

Drove a Ford vehicle everyday for the better part of 30 years. LTD, Crown Vic’s and Explorers That took abuse from fleet use and never quit. Transmissions typical Ford but they lasted 100000 miles or better. This Edge by far comfortable, adequate power and smartly styled. Excellent value for the money.

3.7

Scared to drive on a Rd trip

2017 Ford edge titanium , had to replace tires before 30000 miles. Took on trip and whole radio, GPS, touch screen quit working. Button s below would not work either. Driving thru snow storm and can't get defrost to turn on. Very scary. Called Ford for assistance and got someone over seas. Told us to contact our dealership, was told not a safety issue for recall. Really!!!!! Was told to take to a dealership in AZ. And leave so they could look at it, no rental or loaner car. I'm like thousands of miles from home.

Quiet and smooth ride for SUV

We put a lot of mileage on our cars and after going the hybrid route decided it was time to get rid of the noisy drive and all the bumps. Love the Edge as it performs beautifully in both categories. Have not owned it long enough to know reliability. But we'll enjoy the ride till we find out!

One of the best SUV'S you can buy.

This SUV is very elegant, spacious, stable, smooth, safe, it meets all my needs. It has the latest technology. Very comfortable for long distances and user friendly.

Taking it up a step

Just bought this car today. Put 80 miles just driving it back home. Performance is good, but has the larger engine in it. It does have mirrors that tell you if something is in your blindspot so that will take some getting used to as I turned around to look and couldn't see. Love the lift gate and panoramic roof. All in all, so far, so good.

Ford is on the mark with the 2017 Ford Edge.

This was our first lease experience. We were concerned about the overall quality of the Edge, but since we were leasing, we decided to give it a try. Once we settled on the specific vehicle we wanted, we told the dealership (Columbia Ford) we were going to shop around at all the other Ford dealerships in eastern Conn for the best deal. No other dealers could compete, except for the Ford dealership in Plainfield, Ct, except they did not have the car. We are very pleased with the lease to date. The Ford Edge has proven to be well made and reliable. Only two issues, a defective battery and an overhead hand grip that became dislodged; both items promptly corrected by Columbia Ford at no cost. The Ford edge meets our needs: all wheel drive, large roomy, stylish design, plenty of power, good heating and cooling. Plus a dealership that is a most attentive and caring about our needs.

Great driving car

This car has no blind spots and the automatic lift gate is the best! It has a very smooth ride and accelerates very quickly and efficiently.

most beautiful car i owen

I find all my need at one place Ram country Auto world any all other recommendation to buy a car you will find it here

Have not had one problem with the car

I have the I have the Sport version with the EcoBoost. It is like driving a little sports car. Lots of acceleration and great handling I am very happy with my purchase. I bought it from Dahl Ford. Good dealership.