2017 Ford Edge consumer reviews

$28,950–$30,945 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Edge Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Edge
Shop the 2017 Ford Edge

Fantastic SUV. Love this vehicle.

Test drove several SUV brands, but the Edge Sport Awd was the easy winner. Great performance, comfort, room, drivability and technology. We've been a Honda customer for years, but after our test drive. We decided to purchase the Edge Sport. My wife and I found the Edge Sport to be an amazing vehicle. My wife loves the performance as much as I do, but really feels safe with all the technology Ford offered. Adaptive cruise, Park assistance, bliss, lane assistance auto bright headlights plus many more neat option in this package. Dealership found the color we wanted and had it ready for delivery within 24 hours. We highly recommend the Edge, especially the Sport if you want performance added to this solid package.

Overall a good SUV for city or highway travel.

This is a great vehicle for cross country travel. Very comfy, good performance, good fuel economy and lots of cargo space. Would highly recommend this vehicle for all around comfort and economy.

Super cute, comfy car

I have always driven a large SUV and when we decided to shop for a new car we looked to downsize. I love my Edge, it is super comfy, I love the dash and all the cubbies available for stuff! Mine has the sport option so you can kinda turbo it as you are driving. There is nothing I don't love about my car!!

Fantastic Ford Edge!! We couldnt be happier!!

This vehicle is absolutely perfect for us. We are extremely happy with our purchase. The smooth quiet ride, total comfort, the colour, the style, all of the amazing options, everything. We couldn?t be happier!

LOVE this ride!!

The vehicle is great! From handling to the interior, it's all pleasing. I do not have one bad thing to say about it. The ECO Boost works effectively, and is noticed. The interior is roomy and appealing, the lighting at night is very cool. With having 3 children, I still find that I have ample room for passengers and cargo.

Almost new with 2,600 miles due to family illness

This is a great car with 27 highway MPG and powerful but efficient twin turbo EcoBoost engine. The car looks and even smells showroom new.

Very good family car and looks good as well

Looks great and drives great! Great car for a small family and or standard size SUV. If you're looking for a good SUV that runs and looks great. Purchase an Edge

3.7

A pleasure to drive

My wife loves it, enough said! Adjustable power seats allow even a small person to be able to sit comfortably and still see the entire road.

Great Car

I bought the AWD Sport model and I?m extremely impressed! From the styling to the attention to detail, this Ford is top notch!! Highly recommend

Excellent SUV Very comfortable

i have found the Edge to be extremely comfortable and handles well. There is adequate leg room both in the front and rear. The GPS and electronics are very easy to use and have found the GPS to be right on the money...I am very pleased with this car and am seriously considering purchasing it when it comes off lease...