2007 Ford Escape

very good and reliable

by from albany on September 19, 2017

the space once inside did give my 6ft4in frame the room i needed and then some . I found the head room to be the same as the rest of the vehicle handle as good and better in most every way as full size suv,s . The Escape took turns just as good as full size suv,s. The fuel factor puts the Escape in a better light when it comes to gas .

FORD ESCAPE 2007

by from Chicago, IL on September 7, 2017

I have been advised that this is an SUV economical, compared to other brands, which performs well in the winter, which has in some occasions problems in transmission and also of rust. but I think a good care, will last only buy it, is good for my use.

Family Favorite

by from on September 2, 2017

This was the first SUV my family ever owned and after 10 years it is still as reliable as day one. It has weathered snow storms, bumpy roads, and drives from Maine to Key West all without complaint. Best year for the Escape (Should be noted we had the V6 version)

A very good, economic, mi-size SUV

by from Longwood on August 25, 2017

This car was excellent for commuting and doing hard work. This car was strong and served to go anywhere I wanted. It is a very reliable car. It is very fun to drive. It is an excellent car for a first time driver.

130 miles in 7 years, no major issues

by from Westfield, In on July 17, 2017

This was my first SUV and first automatic. Other is 02 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 ober 100k miles. The Escape had great driving view and turing radius. Its the ideal bad weather vehicle in town. V6 has more torque than contention at time when new. Ride is rougher than some and only 4 speed automatic even back in 07, come on Ford.

Loved it til the tranny died at 126K

by from Dacula, Ga on May 16, 2017

I loved this car and sported around in it for years. It was the perfect size and fairly reliable. It was a great size and folding down the seats was great for added cargo room. However, I was extremely disappointed when the transmission failed at 126K miles. They should definitely last longer than that. My hubs is a huge Ford fan and his current truck is also experiencing maintenance issues. That was my last Ford for sure. Sad.

Never had an issue

by from on May 13, 2017

This is a solid vehicle, in all the years I owned this SUV it always preformed for us. An awesome vehicle to own

Awesome First Car

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 7, 2017

This was my first car and I love it. I have a 2007 Ford Escape FWD 4Cyl. with 179K Miles. Despite being FWD, this Escape (With snow tires) will go anywhere with ease. The interior is simple and comfortable; especially on long trips.

Fairly dependable and reasonably priced.

by from Indianapolis IN on April 6, 2017

Fairly dependable and reasonably priced. I would recommend it for the money and performance. The all wheel drive part comes in handy in the winter time. overall, good vehicle. Have fun.

Very good car for 1st time driver

by from Maple plain on March 26, 2017

Good handling nice car for a new driver. Good quality and dependable easy to work on and find everything under the hood