2008 Ford Escape consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Ford Escape
Shop the 2008 Ford Escape
2.1

Worst car ever.

don’t bother spending money on this car, my transmission blew with only 162,000 on the dash, all my fluids were filled it just blew with no warning. Probably the worst car I’ve ever owned. Was not reliable at all, parts are too expensive. Overall not worth the money.

Sons 1st wheels at the age of 16

The vehicle does its purpose for the reason I bought it. Have been looking for months for a small compact, 4x4 vehicle for my son who got his license, something that was not rusty and with in my budget.

4.3

Fits my needs

Needed room for a wheel chair and it fits well in the back. Easy for my son to transfer into. Rides comfortably. Easy access to controls.

Best car I ever owned

I currently own a 2008 Ford escape with 205,000 miles on it. When it is time, I will replace the engine, rather than buy another car. This vehicle has been reliable, comfortable, and almost worry-free through the past 12 years.

3.9

My first domestic vehicle is amazing!!

This has been an reliable vehicle good leg room, lost of room in back, great stereo, roomie in the back seat. Love my skylight. 415,000km and still going!!!!

Very reliable no issues in two weeks I've had it

Plenty of space. CD player not working. Had issue with brakes which has been repaired as promised. Service department did a excellent job on brakes

Very reliable vehicle

Vehicle met all my needs. Satellite radio sunroof good leg room, all that I was asking for in a vehicle at the time. Car has been fully detail and ready for its new owner.

1.9

I've had nothing but problems since I bought it..

I bought this 2008 escape 97 days ago and I've had to put $975 into it to fix some of the problems you've named in the recall which I just found out about today.. I have to junk the it bc it still is rubbing metal to metal 😢 sorry

1994 Camry + Pajero & BMW

I like the car not easy to to steal not common the parts is cheaper in Nig , matured structure AC too cool also the balance on highway

3.7

Brake issues throughout ownership

Rear brakes make noises, almost a squeaky metal noise. Problem has persisted for 4 to 5 yrs. brakes occasionally loose pressure, even though it is well maintained. Brakes have been repaired/replaced no less than 6 times last few years.... Very atypical per manufactured parts. Roof rails are just decorations!