2006 Ford Expedition

Very comfortable, especially for long trips

by from Lenexa, KS on August 9, 2017

I bought this vehicle used for the purpose of long trips pulling a boat. She has not disappointed. Good power with plenty of room for a family of 4 plus a dog and luggage.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Well its a high end ford....

by from Port Charlotte on August 9, 2017

I've had this car for 3 Yrs. Love the interior and the rocking ac system. But if it gets under 60° nothing works on this car everything is computer operated. Plus check your spark plugs it was a flaw in ford this engine they break off down in the engine cost me $800 for a spark plug change and boy does she suck down the gas lol other than that Shes a beauty

1 reliable suv

by on August 7, 2017

one of my greatest suv's could drive every day an night never worried a bout failed started,right size suv ,easey drive ,goes at easy shift,makes me ride like a queen she has a name BIG GIRL TOY great ford suv.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most. Reliable car i owned.

by from Chicago,IL on July 30, 2017

This car everything i need and great ride.more leg room for 7 Passengers.comfort ride.small size of rv.my children loved it.

Very Spacious

by from iowa on July 17, 2017

My wife test drove all the other comparable suv's, and determined this one to have more room for the driver and passengers. We have had it for years and our next vehicle will be the same model.

Best car I've ever owned

by from WA on July 10, 2017

Fantastic family car. More powerful than I expected thanks to the V8, and really comfortable, with full leather, dvd system, etc. Had the engine replaced at 120,000 and it now drives like new!

Great SUV

by from Abilene on July 7, 2017

Met all my expectations. The expedition handles well and I would recommend it to anyone needing comfort with space and dependability.

187,000 and still running fine

by from Atlanta, GA on July 7, 2017

Have owned this car from mile 0. Only regular maintenance and some coil and rear end gasket changes. But hey, its been around the world the equivalent of 7+ times. Would recommend this car to anyone, if it has been maintained property. Constantly getting guys at the oil change place and dealership wanting to buy it or have me call them when I want to sell.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Big and strong and comfy

by from Columbus ohio on June 21, 2017

Always love the expedition. Not had a lot of troubles except for coil packs and spark plugs. Very spacious for families! Comfortable to drive and easy to park despite its size.

Great and Reliable car

by from Kansas City on June 19, 2017

The limited trim that I have currently is a super car. It is loaded with a huge variety of comfort features. This car is solid one with very strong engine that ensures the optimum reliability of performance.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Ford Expedition