2019 Ford Expedition Max consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Expedition Max Ford
Explore the 2019 Expedition Max Ford
Shop the 2019 Expedition Max Ford

Very spacious

The Expedition exceed my expectations on a full size SUV. My family really enjoy the space. They can't wait to go on a road trip.

4.3

love the max but

I never tried the thrid row seat. it is broken .instead of ford using metal.scews they have plastic ones and they are not covered by warranty 800. dollar repair

Amazing family car.

Great ride with amazing comfort and all kinds of handy gadgets. It even comes with bluetooth audio!! Ford expeditions are great vehicles and more people should drive them.

Beautiful SUV, and extremely comfortable

This car exceeds our expectations. It's gorgeous in the inside and somewhat plain on the outside. It's large and extremely roomy, and extremely comfortable with a lot of extra's on it. Love the seats, heated and cooled and the heated steering wheel. I love the Ford Pass so I can start it anywhere.

Best for big dogs and travel

I actually rented this model (2019 max) and drove it one way from Ca to Md in Oct 2019. I loved it and after driving it 3000 miles, I decided I had to have one. I found the one I was looking for. It is a 2019 and was a great value. I can fit 2 large dog (Rotties) crates side by side in the back. 4WD, twin turbo. This is a very capable SUV. Lots of power, super ride, quiet and luxurious inside. The power side steps were a must for me as I’m short. The power folding seats are a great asset. I’ve owned vans for years, and was sick of them. This has as much room, more comfort and 4WD too. Highly recommend this vehicle.

Great Vehicle

We bought this vehicle to fit our 5 kids and it does that wonderfully!!! The comfort and space in this vehicle is unparalleled. All three rows are roomy. The EcoBoost engine has some real get up and go.

Gullo Ford Salesman Omar Ali

We fell in love with this vehicle! I came in not knowing what I could get into with my trade and Omar Ali surpassed my expectations of helping me! This has been the best experience ever! If you are looking for a killer deal with an amazing salesman, ask for Omar Ali!

Very Happy!

We have been very happy with our purchase of a used Expedition...would highly recommend this dealership! The process was quick and easy and the staff was great to deal with!

Beautiful Truck at a very good price

Very happy to find in OKC a gently used 2019 with all the bells and whistles that I could want. The Expedition Max is a large vehicle but an incredibly smooth ride.

Buy it you will not regret it

Extremely comfortable to drive. Excellent in snow, very roomy for passengers in 2nd and 3rd row. Gas mileage is very good for such a large vehicle. The only knock I have is on the heating and cooling controls, haven't quite memorized how they work yet. Heated seats and steering wheel are now a must have here in wi. I love this truck that rides like a luxury car. Very.maneuvarable and I have the max model. Ford hit it out of the park on this model.