2002 Ford F 150

Great Truck

by from Oregon on November 13, 2015

I have had my 02 Ford supercrew 5.4 liter for 8 yrs now. It has been a great truck for me and my family. I am now at 143000 and have only replaced battery and coil packs, that's not bad for as many miles as it has. I would recommend a ford to any one.

Nicest truck I've ever owned

by from Sebastopol, Ca on May 22, 2009

I bought my F150 and few months back and I love it! It's smooth riding, and looks good inside and out! I was lucky to find this truck with such low miles, I will keep it for as long as it keeps on trucking! I get many compliments on this truck from strangers. Couldn't be happier with any other truck. It pulls my 25 ft travel trailer with ease! Yes, I would recommend this truck to anyone!

Uses car for Towing

Smooth ride, Very comfortable!!

by from AR on August 15, 2007

Great truck for work and for traveling with the kids!!! Lots of leg room and head room too and comfy seats! Many extra cup holders and storage space in console. It rides great . Very reliable truck!!!

first truck ive ever owned

by from Boaz AL on February 20, 2008

I just bought my first car ever and I really and pleased with it it is a Ford F 150 I bought it after six years of use and with 49000 miles on it and it still works perfect It was a little rough at first because it had sat for over a week but after it started lossining up it had power and a smooth ride i intend to keep it until I graduate or until it stops working but until then I think I will keep it

I gave it 5 stars all the across!!!!!!

by from mazatlan on November 8, 2009

I have had it here in Mexico for 9 years, no problems.Handles the curves, gravel, rain. Pulls trailers with ease. Thanks to FORD for the greatest truck for me.

Best fun I've ever had

by from Kansas on February 19, 2010

bought this car from a dealer I found via cars.com in mission kansas. Love the truck and salesman was fantastic, he stayed late in 5inches of snow til I could make the 3 hour trip. Fast and efficent. I spent 75.00 dollars and drove this truck to MO and back 800 miles, topped off 3 times and this baby didn't miss lick in the ozarks. Thank you to my salesman for making my 4x4 dream come true.

Great Truck--Great sales Place to buy a Truck

by from Mansfield, Texas on July 14, 2014

I want to say "Thanks". I love my Truck!! Easy guys to deal with!!! I will be back--5 in my family!! I will tell all my circle of friends.

My third truck and the Best ever

by from Huntington West Virginia on October 18, 2017

This truck dose all i need it to from hauling to joy riding I enjoy and use it for all purposes and am relaxed feel safe and able to get my jobs done. i really fretted over buying it two weeks of pondering driving asking questions and telling my self I did not need it and shouldn't waste the money on an old used truck :just wait and trade for a new one ,so glad I didn't best decision Ive made in years

Very Good Truck!

by from West Virginia on July 27, 2010

My truck is a regular cab, 6 foot bed, 4wheel drive, with the 4.2L V6. And it's an XL with the appearance group so I get the chrome bumpers and fog lights and radio. This truck has 132,000 miles and has never failed to get me where I want to go. I've got a 5-inch lift, Dual Flowmaster Exhausts, and I'm running 20" rims on there with 35" tires. I had a universal joint go out at 128,000 miles but that is the only thing I've had go wrong with it. The check engine light has been on for 6,000 miles but no problems. I change the oil every 3,500 miles. The truck doesn't have too many features to talk about. I like the 5-speed manual transmission. I prefer driving manuals and nowadays you can't even get a manual heavy-duty truck anymore. :( For such a small V6, the power is great. It's rated at 202 horsepower, but I feel like this truck is putting out 350 hp! FYI - no tuning, but I pulled a 4.7L V8 Dodge Ram in a tug-of-war the other day. It's got high gears (3.55) and I stall it a good bit when I'm in reverse. That is about my only complaint. It has minimal rust. The driver's side cab-corner is the only thing rusting, and it's not that bad. I just put some putty on it and painted over it. I'll wait until it gets really bad before I replace it. These model years might just be the most-dependable and best Ford F-150s ever built! But yeah, the new 2011 F-150 with the EcoBoost and all, yeah, they are still cool! :)

A winner for the Working Man.

by from Keller, Tx on May 16, 2011

I have driven 4wd's of many different types and models, And the 2002 Ford Crew Cab Lariat F150 is the best. Mechanically not a wallet snatcher, over 160,000 miles and still no major repairs, the interior is starting to show wear on the steering wheel and drivers leather seat, but over all this is still a nice dependable Texas Truck. The paint has withstood the Heat and the rain exposures and it still shines up great when soap and water are used to clean up for weekend fun. Very pleased owner:)

Our Expert Review: 2002 Ford F 150