2011 Ford Fiesta

Great bang for your buck

by from Lehighton, PA on September 14, 2017

The car is great on gas, reliable. Good car for road trips if it is only two people. If you are tall and is sitting in the back of the car you will experience issues with head hight and leg room. Plenty of leg room upfront. This car is not a racecar at any means but it gets up and goes(my car is manual.) Never had an issue with a snow on the ground as long as you're not trying to plow the snow with it. Overall a good starter car or gas saver.

Love it

by from Viroqua wi on September 9, 2017

Bought new because it had the largest door opening of the cars we looked at. Took to fla on vacation, because mileage saved enough on gas to pay for motels instead of taking ourGMC camper van. Good ride and handling! Handles like a race car! Only down side is the shifting acceleration problem. I found the cure and fixed myself. No it is as good a car as I have ever iwned and I have owned aver 124 vehicles in my life time.

Most gas savvy vehicle that I have owned.

by from Oakland, Maryland on August 31, 2017

The one thing about this car is that the gas mileage is awesome. I mean I can get anywhere from 350 to just over 400 miles on a full tank of gas. The downside is it does have it spit sputter occassionally because of transmission issues on the 2011 Ford fuesta model. This is a small car so it's not to family friendly.

Great first car for our teenage son

by from Northbrook, IL on August 26, 2017

Love the way that it just looks like a really cute car! Console is very appealing, love the Bluetooth and heated seats. One of the only setbacks is the back seat is squished when the front seats are back. Perfect first used car for our teenage son!

Love my Fiesta

by from Cincinnati, OH on July 31, 2017

Although this car is small, you can't beat the gas mileage. I own one currently, and it is my 2nd Fiesta. They are great to zip around town in, or go on a long drive.

Just ok.

by on July 29, 2017

Its a good car for the value. It fit my needs at the time but it is a small vehicle. The front seats are pretty roomy but the back seating is tight. My kids have quickly out grown it. I do love the gas mileage.

Great gas saver

by from Medina, Ohio on July 7, 2017

This car is small which I love but plenty of room inside! The radio has so many options. And the car gets great gas mileage

You get what you pay for.

by from Buffalo, NY on June 27, 2017

A tiny car. I didn't have a problem with the size though. It's a 5-speed and 6 years old now, just paid off. I replaced tires and brakes in the 4th year with 30k miles on it (yes - those are wear items). Now, with 56k miles on it I had to replace the transmission and the clutch.

Handles very well.

by from Tinley Park, IL on June 27, 2017

Very reliable and affordable. It's easy to drive and handles better than most cars I've driven. It also has a spacious trunk for a tiny car.

Horrible cars!

by from Sheboygan, wis on June 7, 2017

The car is nothing but problems, tcm, actuaters, starting ect,,,,, Ford has been terrible on fixing these problems, trading it in!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Ford Fiesta