2017 Ford Focus consumer reviews

$16,775 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Focus Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Focus
Shop the 2017 Ford Focus

It is the nicest car I've driven in a while !

This car met all my needs plenty of leg room and so quiet inside I would recommend this car to everyone I know ,The heated seats and steering wheel are very nice on these cold days

Great first car

Size, handling, fuel efficiency all very good for a first car. The style is young enough for a teenager and also for a senior driver.

Love it

Meets all my needs. Love it because I can drive it without the heat on. It has heated seats! It accelerates when I need it to. Great gas mileage. Moonroof! And it still has a CD player!!!

4.0

Good car.

Great on gas. Love the style. Cute car. Like that the back seats fold down. Love the control panels for the radio and phone. Good stereo system.

Second Ford Focus owned

I used to own a 2013 Ford Focus SE, which I absolutely loved! When it came time to trade it in, I decided to stay with Focus, but the ST this time. I love the car, I really do, but I have had a problem with the driver seat visor just falling down and dangling while driving, nearly causing an accident! When this happened the first time, I was driving and it was blocking my view, with a dealership nowhere near me, so I had to cut it down until I could get to one. It was under warranty still the first time, so they did fix it. The second time, I was driving home from base, on the freeway, when it once again came off and started dangling. Also not near a dealership, so I had to cut it down again because It almost caused an accident. This time when I cut it down, almost all internal electric shut off. My drivers side and two back door windows do not work, my dash panel does not light up, my interior lights no longer turn on, I am not able to adjust my side mirrors, and that’s just what I can think of. I took it in to the dealership again, this time my warranty had just expired or they wouldn’t cover it because I had to cut it down, I don’t remember which one, but they would not fix it like last time with paying a lot of money. They say I had a choice to not cut it down, but honestly, if it would have caused me to get in an accident I probably would have been able to sue Ford because it just kept falling down. I cut it to prevent an accident or anything like that from happening. I love this car otherwise!! I absolutely do, but my car still is not fixed from the last time this happened, which caused a lot of problems. When I went in the first time, they were all out of the visor to replace mine, nationwide, so I’m assuming I’m not the only one this happened to. I love the car, but the company could do better in taking care of their customers, in my opinion.

Good car I love it. need to check see if recall?

seem to have transmission not right? other then that great car.. drive great on long trips... Just had in for Inspect pass but transmission not right car only 3 year???

2.7

I like the car I wish the transmission wouldn’t sk

I wish the transmission wouldn’t slip when you push on the gas and it is hot. I know you are aware of this problem. Because it is in other Ford Focus I have seen others responses. I am afraid to get the transmission serviced ( fluids changed) because you have to break the seal to service it. And I’m afraid it won’t be the same. Plus I don’t care for the service I get from Omera Ford

I love this little car.

I wanted a car that is fun to drive, and for me that means a stick shift. Most of my driving is short trips in the city, but we have also taken this car on some major road trips, and it performs great. The 4 cylinder engine gets good gas mileage, but with the stick shift, I can get the power when I need it - merging onto an expressway, or passing on a two-lane highway. The backup camera has really helped me back the car into my parking space where I live, which is really tight and up against a brick wall.

2.7

eco friendly

I love everything about the ,but there is a part that goes on the clutch for the transmission that goes out every other month. Ford will not recall it. I have replaced it 4 times in 1 1/2 years which is how long i have owned it. it is putting damage on my transmission. Fighting with Ford to do something about it,they refused to even admit the problem.

4.3

Love the gas mileage

It has plenty of room for the size. Rides good and would recommend it to others wanting a compact car. Love my little red car.