2017 Ford Focus consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Focus Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Focus
Shop the 2017 Ford Focus

Really and amazing car

this car has been nothing but great to me. But my family has out grown it. Having teenagers that are 6 feet tall i needed something with alittle more leg room. Now my 5'7 wife can sit in the back no problem. This car has had no issues what so ever. Really great car looking for a new owner.

3.9

Nice little car

Nice little car. I bought this car for my daughter to drive. I know it’s a safe one from past experiences so I feel good about that.

3.9

I only have 1000 miles on it so far. I like it.

Getting 30+ mpg for city and hwy and idleing. Its a stick shift 5 speed,(has a clutch petal). It gets me around well, I enjoy driving it. Back seats fold down leading to the trunk area. For a small car it has enough room for me.

Wish i had the credit score to own it

This car was perfect for me. I'll look at another Ford focus when i get some established credit. Thank you Mike Shaw Subaru! Keith rocks!

Exceeded Expectations

This car has more room trunk space given with the hatchback feature. Coming from a Honda Civic, I now have the trunk space even before putting the seats down. There's plenty of leg room, back up sensors are a great, in love with the sun roof, hands-free sync was easy to set-up, the gas mileage is awesome, fits great in many parking spots. The suspension is excellent, I can hardly tell when I'm on the back country roads heading home. Those rides are smooth and easy with the comfort from the seats.

1.6

Don’t waste your money

Never had major issues like stuff breaking or anything, but the cars performance was HORRIBLE. Non stop engine stutter since the day we got it which the cause was supposedly from the recall which was recalled and “fixed” several times. It ran horrible, stuttered all day every day and had no torque.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

Truthfully, I have owned 4 different vehicles in the last 5 years. All of them, except this one, were purchases that I had to quickly make for circumstances beyond my control. So, maybe I am a bit optimistic when it comes to saying this 2017 Ford Focus is the Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned, but right now, I feel I am living the dream as I drive this beauty!! The Focus is of the Titanium series, therefore, it comes with numerous "bells and whistles." The extras are one of the reasons I chose it over others. Being a commuter for my job, I wanted the extras for comfort. When ya spend quite a bit of time in a vehicle, ya want all the luxuries you can get. Plus, I am getting great gas mileage overall!! I live in the New England Area of the United States. I have driven it in all weather in the month I have owned it. It handles all weather situations quite nicely. Now, ice is not a friend to any one, but this focus handled it better than any other vehicle I have had experience driving in my lifetime. The car hugs all curves VERY nicely! I'm originally from West Virginia and trust me when I talk about curve hugging! It has only been a month. I did buy it used. I have had no issues with the vehicle yet. I am still learning so much about it! So, yes, the 2017 Ford Focus is the Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned!!

4.0

Nice car

I am happy with the car so far. I've had it only 1 week so it's hard to write a honest review. I love that it has low mileage

Meets my needs

This car meets my needs. I am on oxygen 24/7 and use a walker. The walker fits perfectly in the trunk. I can NOT handle a SUV. They are to high for me to get in and lift my walker into it. I love my Fusion! It is comfortable and easy to drive.

Seems great, good performance! Excellent braking!

Seems sporty, engine and transmission seem to perform better than previous model years, excited to see how the longevity performance is. So far very impressed, definately seems to be a solid purchase for my sister.