2007 Fusion

4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

After Years

by Blueoval from Texas on May 26, 2011

I don't review products I have only owned for a short time. I've had my '07 Fusion since October of 2007, I bought it with 13k miles on the clock. It now has over 83,000 and runs like a top. They only problem I have had is a cracked thermostat housing that was fixed under warranty. Everyone that rides in my car is amazed it is a Ford. They shouldn't be, they should be more aware of the quality of the American Products today.

Rear tires

by Up North from on October 24, 2011

Over all it is a good car, except the cupping of the rear tires. Read other reviews and some had the same problem. Balanced, aligned and rotated wheels same problem. One shop said to put extra weight in the rear to help out.

Love my Fusion

by switched to Ford from Spencer, IA on May 3, 2017

I've owned a lot of cars and this is the only one I've had for this long and still love driving it! Mine has the V6 and I love driving it around! I've had it almost 5 years and have not had much for problems. I bought it used obviously with 102,000 miles. It now has 184,000 and I would not be afraid to take it anywhere! The only thing that has irritated me is when it gets cold I get a squeek in the front end. I've had the control arms replaced but still does it but only when it is cold outside, and it seems to be a common problem with fords. Other than that, I have put a new battery in it and had to replace the oil pressure sensor ($100 fix). The most expensive thing was having to have the a/c worked on last summer.

Wow what a car!!

by classic cars from florida on December 3, 2011

Terrific car. Ford did come up with a better idea!! Fuel efficient, stylish and comfortable ride. This is a must own car!

The best used car I 've ever owned!

by DDS from Michigan on July 19, 2017

This car is so much fun to drive! I bought this car in the v6 awd version. It is a tight and solid drive. It will get you through any traffic situation with ease. The interior is roomy and comfortable and has lots of storage. I recommend the leather interior over the cloth...much more support. The trunk is huge and the back seats fold down for even more room. Overall a very reliable car.

A Great Mid Size Car

by Mom2Connor from Cleveland Area, OH on November 11, 2010

I down graded from a Mercury Montego (like a Ford 500 or newer Taurus) to this smaller Ford. Same AWD handling, same engine. It is still roomy without being a full size sedan, but looks more sporty. Handles great, has a lot of pick up with the V6. Interior is nice. Affordable for similar vehicles I looked at.

Best car I've ever owned

by carshopper from Rossie, IA on April 16, 2017

This has been a great car! I've owned it for 4 1/2 years and have loved driving it every day. It now has over 180,000 miles and I would still trust it to go anywhere I want to go! Only issue I've ever had with it is a squeek in front end that only shows up in the winter and the display on radio going out, but mechanically I've only ever changed oil and fluids.

Lots of comfort , great handling, reliable

by Little Al from Central, Minnesota on March 1, 2009

If you buy A Fusion I recommend 3.0 engine.My 2.3 averages 27 mpg over a 1 years time,and my brother with the 3.0 averages about the same.On roads with lots of hills 2.3 engine can struggle,engine constently revs and you get anoid.Which will come with not having that great 6sp 3.0.Go for the power, I've taken many long trips and never reached 34mpg like the sticker tells you.One more thing could use traction control in snow can take some time getting up to speed.Other then that great car, I do reccommend.

My awesome car!

by Satisfied from Texas on October 21, 2014

My husband just bought a '07 Merc. My car was worn out. We could not afford another car. He had to have work done on his car on Sat morning, so I went with him. Salesman met us out front, he looked at me and said, i'm glad you came today. I thought "great, sales pitch." I want you just to look at some cars I got in this week, Ok. Looked at several, mustang, escort, chevy, did not like them or too high, wrong color . . . . . . then he pointed to a little beige car in the back row. ok, cool. right size, good color, inside n out; moon roof, cool; auto seats, auto lock, cd player, tilt wheel. Made adjustments to seat and mirrors; drove around. happy, happy, happy! So, I drove away getting a car I did not want when we got there, but did when we left. If I have my way, I will never drive anything but a Fusion. Shortly, our son had the salesman look for one for him just like mine; only difference, his is standard. THAT is how good our Fusions are: Family Good.

Super Deal & Safe!

by Becky from Groton, Ct. on August 5, 2008

When I set out to buy a new car I had my heart set on a honda accord.... I caught a glimps of the ford fussion and thought wow what a nice looking car. I decided to take it for a test drive on a snowy day... I was sold. The car handles very nicely in snow and bad weather. We were trapped on the interstate during the horrible ice storm in 2007 and I felt safe. I had no issues controlling the car at all. I have two boys and its roomy. It has been a wise choice for me and really cant imagine anyone being unhappy with it. Great car and great safety package. Thanks ford! ~One happy momma!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9