2002 Ford Taurus

Great driving car , lots of room inside. More stor

by from on September 20, 2017

This has been a great car for us over the years. One problem--rust on the rear passenger tire well and under the rear passengers doors.

Most reliable car for family

by from CHATTANOOGA, TN on September 13, 2017

this car meet all my family needs, Very comfortable when traveling. Love the style. Great sound system.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car!

by from Fresno, CA on August 31, 2017

Really like this car. Nice interior, decent engine and surprisingly good gas mileage for a car this size. 145000 miles and still running strong.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My first Ford

by from IOWA on July 2, 2017

This was the first car that I purchased after high school and it was great I loved the Ford engine definitely picks up speed never had any issues all we had to do was keep the oil change updated and that was it. it wasn't really the best with gas I remember spending a lot with gas versus the versa I recently had. It got me from point a to point B but I would only get a brand-new version of a Taurus not anything older than a 2015

Coming up on 1/4 of millon miles

by from Conowingo on June 6, 2017

This is one of FORD'S best kept secrets. My mom bought tis car used in 2005, she has passed away in 2007 and she still owed $4,000 dollars on it, so just so happens at the time I was looking for a car but never owned a ford, so I told my mom before she passed that o would take care of baby, it's now 2017 and my 2002 SEL model has 231,000 miles and still running strong as ever, the best money I have ever spent.

reliable

by from Indianapolis, IN on April 15, 2017

had this car for a very long time. a few things failed but were simple fixes. never had any issues getting the thing to start. I drove this car until it was a junker

Great car:)

by from Stockton,Ca on March 30, 2017

Love this car so much. Runs great. Gets pretty good gas mileage and has great trunk space. Use it for two kids and it has done great.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Detroit, MI on March 30, 2017

Very good car, very nice car, very reliable car. Only draw back is MPG. It has all power, windows, locks etc...

Dependable and affordable vehicle does the job

by from Chicago, IL on March 1, 2017

Yes, this car requires maintenance like all other vehicles. But, if you take care of the car, it will take care of you! I still drive this thing to keep the cost of automobile ownership down and have surpassed 150K miles. Looking to get as many miles out of this car and I am optimistic based on how well it has performed thus far. Car does not have all the bells and whistles as newer vehicles, but again perfect if you are on a limited budget or prefer to keep your auto cost as low as possible.

3rd owner and it's still great

by from on February 15, 2017

I'm the 3rd owner of the same Ford taurus wagon in my family and I love the car. It's incredibly reliable in almost any weather condition for me and my only real complaint would be the MPG but that's negligible.