2010 Gmc Acadia

Very confortable car.

by from Rochester, New York on September 18, 2017

I tested this SUV and decided to buy it. It was a very confortable ride. Very quiet, smooth and reliable.
Not Rated Reliability

Great vehicle!!

by from Newark, Ohio on August 22, 2017

This vehicle is awesome! We love it! It has a 3rd row and plenty of room for just about anything. I recommend Acadia's.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Lots of Room Great Value Very Dependable

by from Sorrento, FL on August 12, 2017

Great for hauling kids around, Very dependable with lots of rear cargo space. Drives and feels like a car on the road. Front wheel drive is Not for off roading but still climbs hills well. Gets about 20mpg. I am selling my current one for another for sure.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My first GMC product

by from Memphis, TN on August 6, 2017

I purchased a use 2010 acadia slt2 with low miles and so far it has been the most comfortable vehicle i have ever owned. It is stylish and has plenty of leg room and good seating for long travels. By it being 7 years old, it functions as if it was still brand new. I have had no problems out of it. The only thing scares me is the auto 6 speed transmission when it down shift, it takes its own time, but has been reviewed to be normal. I have read alot of complaints about the acadia but to my experience i havent had any so far..

great!!!!!

by from GREENSBORO NC on July 21, 2017

It is very nice and extra roomy. I really like it!!!!! The Acadia has a back up camera that really persuaded me. I love the double sunroofs.
Not Rated Reliability

Great when new, junk later

by from Elkville il on July 12, 2017

Experienced several issues with the electrical and emissions and timing chain replacement which would have been costly. Only 150,000 miles and it was falling apart.

So far it's amazing!!!

by from Platte City, MO on June 20, 2017

We needed extra room with growing kids. The Acadia has provided us that. The love the remote start and also the automatic hatch opener and closer. It makes opening it so much easier. The 3rd row folds all the way flat which comes in handy for packing all of our sports equipment. The interior features are so crisp and clean. We love our Acadia!!!

Great SUV

by from Denver CO on May 24, 2017

Great SUV! Excellent handling and a lot of room. Very happy to have a car with a real third row and captains chairs!

Best car

by from KANSAS CITY on May 23, 2017

Meets all my needs, rides very smooth, guys all my family without being crowded . My husband was very happy with my purchase. Shop at luxury imports in leavenworth ks.

Comfortable touring SUV!

by from Savage, MN on May 21, 2017

Love the styling, looks and room inside. Easily fits my growing family of 5 and pet labrador retriever. There are both FWD and AWD models - opt for the AWD if you live or plan to drive in northern climates with snow and ice.