2010 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2010 Gmc Acadia
4.1
Average based on 21 reviews

The best car I've ever owned

by from west coast on January 17, 2011

This car is fantastic. It is the perfect size, has expansive cargo and passenger space, good gas mileage, nice styling, and easy and economical to maintain. I have owned a convertible, a sports car, a sedan, a huge SUV, a small SUV, American, foreign and this has truly been my favorite vehicle.

Great touring car.

by from Colts Neck, NJ on June 5, 2010

I picked this up as a rental for a tour of southwest -Colorado and northern New Mexico. A high school buddy and our wives' put on 1,600 miles in a week over a variety of roads a road conditions. We were delighted with the Acadia's performance, comfort and roominess. As the trip progressed and we acquired stuff, there was alway plenty of room. The Acadia had plenty of passing power to get around slow movers and the fuel economy was OK - ~19MPG.

First light color car I"ve ever owned

by from Lake Park,florida on November 13, 2010

Happy with gas mileage, good stopping power! We like the sitting arrangement, will fill the seats with the grandchildren. Nice handling when driving 70 mph. We like the power it has when passing other cars. This is are first vehicle with a back up camera, like it very much.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

by from Atlanta on March 22, 2011

Beautiful vehicle. Second sunroof in the back is awsome. With 2nd row quad seating, you get the convenience of a minivan with the look of an SUV. Rides great. Third row has more room than any other SUV we looked at. Tires are a bit expensive.

Wish it fit in the garage

by from Michigan on May 15, 2010

I love our new AWD Acadia except for two things....the headrests for the front seat and it doesn't fit in my garage. I researched the measurements to be sure that it would fit but none of the materials talked about the 8 inch antenna on the top which made it 2 inches too tall for my garage. Dealership states that there is no other shorter style antenna that fits on the Acadia. It is currently bent in half with a zip-strip around it so we can get it in the garage door. We turned the headrests around backwards so they don't poke you in the back of the head. Ride is very nice though.

2010 GMC acadia

by from Pgh PA on June 6, 2012

I downsized from a Ford Excursion to a 2010 GMC Acadia. I love how much horsepower the Acadia has. It has a roomy interior and with the 3rd row folded down, I have the same amount of room as the Excursion (without that 3rd row folded). The seats are not as comfortable for long rides though, they are a little hard. Overall I am very pleased.

handles good.

by from macon, ga on September 27, 2010

we are not getting the gas milage rated for this vehicle. would not have purchased this smaller suv if i had known we would not meet the milage they said it would get

Great ride

by from Graby, CT on October 23, 2011

Love this SUV. Owned it one year, no problems. Smooth ride. Very roomy even when using 3rd row seats. Had several long trips -kids very comfortable, even in 3rd row. Parking assist and and rear view camera standard really love these features. cons: haven't gotten more than 21MPG on long highway trips , then again, we are usually fully loaded with 5 of us and luggage. I like the interior design but dislike the hard cheap looking plastic dash.

2010 GMC Acadia

by from California on December 12, 2010

Love it! Stylish, comfortable, and its roomy! Everywhere I go someone compliments me on it! It drives like a car, seats spaciously as a van, but looks like an SUV! I am very pleased with my Acadia!

i wished i own it from the first moment

by from on July 30, 2009

its interior is very friendly, stylish, and comfortable, noise is low and audio system is exciting..