2021 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2021 GMC Acadia
3.6

Hard to say yes or no on the 2021 GMC Acadia.

We have had our Acadia for a year now and there are good and not so good things. This is our 5th GMC suv as went went from the Terrain when it got smaller to the Acadia. We love the 3rd row option that we can use when we have 7 people or then put down for more storage space. The drivers visibilty to see on the left when turning has been made a little better with the newer design. What hasn't changed is the seat design as far as raising it high enough. Wish the designers would realize that it's just not men who drive this car. I don't want to have to use a pillow becuse the seat doesn't go high enough. Lastly, there is a grinding noise from day one which sounds as though we are driving with the break on. The dealer told us it is just because the car is new and breaking in. A year later and the noise is still there. After several years of GMC suv's I am on the fence about getting another.

Definitely consider the GMC Acadia

Very satisfied with my Acadia. There are a lot of electronic features that took time to get used to, like transmission by button, but now it is second nature. I can park this SUV in the garage and still transport 6 adult people very comfortably.

Vehicle drives really wonderful and the ride is so

This car has all the bells and whistles needed. Good value for the money. Looks great. I know I will enjoy this car. Would recommend to anyone

Exactly what I needed

Very happy with this vehicle. It looks awesome and has the 3rd row seating I was looking for! The color is beautiful. I do wish the drivers seat was a little more comfortable but it's m not a luxury vehicle so that's expected.

just what we were looking for in a six passenger

plenty of room ,rides very smooth, quiet interior, the first 4 cylinder car we have had and very happy with snappy take off and plenty of power on the highway

Love my new Acadia

I purchased a new Acadia SLE AWD. I love the standard safety features of blindside detection, lane settings and safety braking. I had looked at a competitors SUV that was the same price but none of the safety features. The Acadia also looks great and is very responsive. At first I was hesitant about the push button transmission but now that I’m used to it, I actually love it and also love the additional storage space it free’s up. Overall I love my new Acadia.

Awesome

It's everything I wanted!! :) Staff were courteous and professional and knowledgeable. Thank you for getting me into an Acadia and making today a great day.

Reliable car

This car met all my needs. Leg room is great. Has a third row which is great for our grandchildren. Like the look of the exterior

Perfect!

I purchased this vehicle to have something my elderly mother could get in and out id with ease. It was a perfect match for us! I couldn’t be happier! I was worried about the transition from a full size truck to a midsize SUV, however it’s been easier than thought. I would recommend this to anyone seriously considering a smaller SUV.

Most convenient comfortable and efficient car

I wished I had been able to have this choice eleven years ago. I would have definitely bought this car instead of my Nissan Rogue. I am still amazed I have 6 seats in my car.