2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain

Great vehicle

Terrific family SUV that gets great fuel economy with a stylish interior. Would recommend! Very affordable and great value

Very reliable car

I enjoy the vehicle it?s pretty color seat well very room good on gas put big things in back good on highway blue tube

3.9

Nice Mid-sized SUV

I bought the 4 cylinder for the gas mileage, but I wish it had more cargo space. Overall the Terrain has been a good vehicle.

Easy to park and handle

Fun and comfortable to drive. The main drawback is that the seats do no lay down flat and so cargo space is limited.

Nicest car I've owned

This car meets all of my needs.plenty of leg room all around.front and back.plenty of storage space.plenty of performance and pick up.Its a beautiful car.Exterior and interior is mint.Low amount of miles.was an amazing deal and best bang for my buck.couldn't be more happier.

4.4

Best Test Drive Ever

This car met all of the needs I'm looking for. The interior surprised me, as it felt very luxurious and super comfortable. Also, with all of the gadgets and technological features such as a back up camera, interactive radio, and start up with just a push of a button, I was very impressed by this car.

Best SUV ever.

This car is great. I've always wanted an SUV and it's not to big, nor to little. It has plenty of space for my family and I but is also small enough to not take up to much space. It's perfect.

Great styling and Comfortable ride.

Overall, the Terrain is a great value for the money. The exterior styling is unique as compared to all the other crossovers out there. Comfortable and quiet on the highway. While the 4 cyl lacks some acceleration it is an acceptable tradeoff for the fuel economy.

2014 GMC Terrain - Great Value for the Money

This car does and has everything as stated by McCarthy Auto World. Great sales people (John was tops). This car is SO quiet on the road and yes the ride is truly awesome. What a great vehicle for long trips SO comfortable.

great vehicle!

this vehicle meets all of my family's needs. Two car seats fit great in the back seat, and the back cargo is very spacious. I have two 90 pounds black labs and they fit back there comfortably. I would definitely recommend this vehicle.