2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain

Very reliable

This SUV is perfect to get in and out of, Love the 2.4 4 cylinder engine, has GREAT gas performance, Love the rear view camera and all it has to offer.

4.4

Does what it's supposed to do.

These are very nice cars. It comfortably seats 5 and there's plenty of room for car seats. Weirdest part of the car is that the lock controls aren't on the door. Overall, a very reliable car.

3.9

Reliable, but boring transportation.

This vehicle was great for point A to point B transport. Boring ride int its driver quotient. Also, poor choice of tires by GM. Personally, did not like the Firestone Destination LE tires that came on the vehicle from the factory. Noisy with poor wet / snow traction.

Most reliable car i?ve ever owned

This car has meet all my needs. Plenty of leg room. Has my CD player. Just right for my disable child to get in & out of.

Comfy, reliable and roomy

This car checked all the boxes for me except for leather seats. I am only selling it to make room for my three teenagers to own their own cars.

Daily Driver

It has been four years and 60,000 miles that have been great for casual commuting, long road trips, moving yard supplies and furniture all while being convenient to park, maintain, and insure!

Love it

Love it so far. This is my first day so I hope to continue to love it. Time will tell if this car is a winner.

Uber pleased!

I purchased my 2014 Terrain from Rogers Auto. The vehicle is great! Goo gas mileage, lots of features, and comfortable. I liked the features of the rearview camera and Onstar

Most reliable

Its a very comfortable vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to other people. The car is in almost new shape with very little wear and tear.

Most reliable car and good gas mileage

This car has plenty of room for traveling with good gas mileage. Big enough for family yet small enough for easy parking.