2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

$26,465–$28,215 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain

Beautiful vehicle drives like brand new

South centre volkswagon did a great job-with helping us out from financial advice to providing a easy experience would definitely recommend anyone and everyone whose looking for new or used

3.1

After owning it for 4 months I don't want it

Could be more reliable for the year considering GM is constantly touting their reliability awards (JD POWER). I just replaced the battery 4 years old, and the drivers side window doesn't always work. I thought I would like this vehicle, I wanted to like it, but it is not living up to my expectations. The gas mileage is excellent, I got the 4 cylinder, but you pay for it in performance as its a bit sluggish in spots.

4.0

Great car, had it one week!

I love this car! There is a lot of room, more than I expected. My husband is 6'3" and he still has about 2 more inches of room to the ceiling! Kids are comfortable in the back seat, 6' teenager and 5'4" 3rd grader. However, I am used to my Mountaineer, a V-6 AWD vehicle, so it will take some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. I travel a lot so I am hoping the ECO mode will make a difference in my gas costs. Overall, we are so happy with this vehicle.... we have 3 drivers in the family and are thinking about getting another one for our next purchase.

Reliable and like new!

Very roomy, heats up FAST, it's got some power on the roads, Bluetooth is great for all hands-free things, back up camera, very reliable and safe.

Love it!!!

The Terrain Handles well in the snow and ice.It is Very roomy,and has a nice spacious hatch back for hauling . I wish I would have gotten one with heated seats because I drive it only in the winter . The winters in Ohio can be very cold.

Great Vehicle for Our Needs!

This car has auto start, heated leather seats, and meets all of our needs for a family of three. Very pleased with it.

Most reliable car I've owned.

This car met all of my needs. Plenty of legroom front and back. Very comfortable ride. Also has 3 USB ports and an awesome sounding radio.

4.0

Very good on gas.

car met all needs with comfort, mileage and smothness of driveability. runs great, usb port aux cord. and rearview camera.

4.3

Just purchased

To new to judge, was as advertised when purchased 12/27/17. Sales people at dealership very helpful. Will know more in 30 days.

I love it!

This vehicle is very nice! It is just like an Equinox which is originally what i was going to purchase! It?s a very smooth ride and looks great inside and outside!