2007 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2007 Yukon GMC
Shop the 2007 Yukon GMC

Great family car!

If you like big vehicles and have a family, it's the perfect car. Lot's of road trips watching movies in the back. The Denali package makes it stylish and comfortable.

3.6

The older models seem to hold up better

It fits our family and very beautiful but we’ve had nothing but motor and transmission problems did not picture this happened because the older ones were so good

The best overall vehicle of it's kind.

This vehicle meets all my expectations and needs that I was looking for. It's very dependable and durable for all your needs. It's the perfect size for a family of 4 or a family of 8. Come check it out for yourself and fall in love with it just like I did.

My favorite of all the cars I've owned!

Love the roominess of this vehicle and all the options with the multi-position folding/removeable 3rd row seats. The 6.2 V-8 AWD is a perfect match for this full size SUV.

Most reliable SUV owned

Very roomy, drives well, lots of amenities, small grands luv it esp. Playing DVDs. Wife luv goofiness and comfort. Luv its overall appearance inside and out, esp. Chrome rims 20s and chrome accent around vehicle.

Constant Compliments and Met all Our Needs

Timeless good looks. Quality throughout. Incredible value. Always dependably got us with all our gear to and from anywhere. Great power uphill and in any acceleration need. Good stopping power too.

Reliable used car

The car is prefect for my family. Nice and have a lot of room. DVD for the kids . In all the wife loves it.

I love my car I had it for 13 years and I’m still

I recently perchase a 2018 atlas and I’m reading lots of negative reviews I had a yukon for 13 years and I’m still crying I really want it back it never give me any problem it was awesome can someone tell me that I made a good choice with the new car?!?!?!?!?!?!

Perfect mix of cool and functional

One of the best cars I have owned...powerful, pretty, cool and comfortable. Drove it for 8 years with very few issues. It wears very well. Perfect family vehicle.

2.0

Do not buy from triad auto group

This car has been trouble since the day of purchase! Engine and alot more went out and only had vehicle for a month, bought it from triad auto group they are bas for business