2013 Gmc Yukon

Best Overall out of 5

by from Ft Gibson, OK on October 31, 2013

We have owned a Tahoe, Expedition, Armada, Highlander and Now the Yukon. The Yukon is hands down the best of the five we have owned. It very comfortable, seems to be built much better. GM has outdone the ones we've owned before with this one. Definately reccomended by us.

2013 Yukon Denali

by from Denver, CO on April 27, 2014

Traded in my 2012 Yukon SLT for Denali. I live in Denver and needed the extra horse power for the mountain. WOW, the difference on the comfort of the ride to road noise. Got a year end clearance sell for $49K on the new Denali! Love it!

Love this Truck

by from New Orleans, La. on January 2, 2014

I just traded in a Nissan Armada to get my 2013 GMC Yukon. The Yukon is put together so much better than the Armada. It just feels better on the road, like it will last forever.

Best Full Sized SUV For The Money

by from Dunmore, PA on April 22, 2017

Good car overall. The only reason I picked up the gmc over a chevy is because I wanted the 6.2 liter V8 without looking like a drug dealer in an Escalade. It was actually a surprise to what I was expecting. Great luxury, but the Bluetooth phone could use some work. I would definitely recommend if you want a full sized luxury vehicle.

After bankruptcy yukon not a quality product

by from Conroe, Texas on April 2, 2013

This is our second yukon, first was an 08 yukon SLT Xl, with every option in the non denali, great SUV, this 2013 yukon SLT Texas edition is not put together in the same country let alone the same factory, almost everything on this truck crooked door gaps all out of whack and bowed out on 1, vents, seats, a/c panel all crooked, door doesn't close well and the driver seat is so messed up your facing the pilar as much as you are the windshield, dealer admits problem and attempted to repair, unable. Had GM rep come to look at it so he could look me in the face and say its all in spec,

Finest car I've owned

by from Temple, Texas on July 2, 2017

After 4 years and 82,000 miles, I still love this car. Roomy and solid for long trips; will pull a heavy trailer. With 3rd row seats, can carry 8 with comfort. Has averaged 16.5 mpg. Very quiet on the road; well insulated. A great step up from my 2004 Tahoe!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great all around vehicle

by from Queenstown, MD on September 20, 2017

We bought this car in July and it has been to Tennessee and back to MD along with some other places and it hasn't let us down. It is a very reliable car and I hope we have this for a very long time

Uses car for Havingfun

Very nice, comfortable vehicle

by from Rosenberg, Tx on September 18, 2017

Exactly what we were looking for to carry our grandkids(4) around comfortably. Very stylish and many great features(DVD for kids). Great ride.
Not Rated Reliability

Awesome Vehicle

by from Albuquerque, NM on May 7, 2017

This Yukon Denali is everything I hoped for and more. We purchased this vehicle to make transporting granddaughter easier and more convenient. We achieved that plus got all the benefits of the Denali package.

The nicest SUV I've ever owned

by from Powell, Ohio on April 24, 2017

So far I am in love with this SUV. After driving a nice Honda Pilot for 3 years I had no idea I was missing this! Before the Pilot I drove a Dodge Durango. This is the best of the 3 by far!