2013 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

Best Overall out of 5

by from Ft Gibson, OK on October 31, 2013

We have owned a Tahoe, Expedition, Armada, Highlander and Now the Yukon. The Yukon is hands down the best of the five we have owned. It very comfortable, seems to be built much better. GM has outdone the ones we've owned before with this one. Definately reccomended by us.

2013 Yukon Denali

by from Denver, CO on April 27, 2014

Traded in my 2012 Yukon SLT for Denali. I live in Denver and needed the extra horse power for the mountain. WOW, the difference on the comfort of the ride to road noise. Got a year end clearance sell for $49K on the new Denali! Love it!

Love this Truck

by from New Orleans, La. on January 2, 2014

I just traded in a Nissan Armada to get my 2013 GMC Yukon. The Yukon is put together so much better than the Armada. It just feels better on the road, like it will last forever.

After bankruptcy yukon not a quality product

by from Conroe, Texas on April 2, 2013

This is our second yukon, first was an 08 yukon SLT Xl, with every option in the non denali, great SUV, this 2013 yukon SLT Texas edition is not put together in the same country let alone the same factory, almost everything on this truck crooked door gaps all out of whack and bowed out on 1, vents, seats, a/c panel all crooked, door doesn't close well and the driver seat is so messed up your facing the pilar as much as you are the windshield, dealer admits problem and attempted to repair, unable. Had GM rep come to look at it so he could look me in the face and say its all in spec,