2013 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

$41,760–$45,770 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2013 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2013 GMC Yukon

Glad I switched from a car to a truck!

This truck is exactly what I was looking for! Very well kept and in great condition. Great ride and interior is like new for this 2013 Yukon. All the comfort and space I was looking for to get ready for the winter!

Great driver

I love the size of the truck . I have the room and size I have been wanting. I have wanted a Yukon for a long time now I have one

Yukon- our favorite go to vehicle

This is a great vehicle, it has all the options we need and few we may later. Plenty of room and can tow or just load up the family.

So far so good

We love it. My wife is a different world since we purchased this vehicle. She feels like the queen that she is. It was a wonderful choice.

4.3

Great Truck !

The Yukon is roomy it has bucket seating in second row... overall a good purchase for our needs... Only complaint would be the steering Wheel dose not telescope...

Just what I was looking for!!

So far so good. I know I got a great deal because as I was signing the paperwork to drive off lot; several couples came in to look at the Yukon that they saw online!!! Got there 1st!! Glad I did...

The most beautiful vehicle everrr

This is the best, most beautiful and coolest vehicle I’ve everrrr owned . It’s gorgeous and drives soooo Majestically!!! I’m amazed and in love with this truck ahhhhh and the dealership I bought it from Grace Motor Mall I cannot day enough good things about them !!!

Best suv that I been own this is my 2nd one.

Excellent to drive, space and reliable , family car for anything fun, shopping ,school vacation , or daily commute. I really reccomend this SUV to family and friends .

Reliable

I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY YUKON, MET ALL MY NEEDS, FITS MY LARGE FAMILY, PULLS OUR BOAT WITH NO ISSUES, WILL BUY AGAIN FOR SURE!

Great SUV, with great creature comforts

This is a reliable SUV, and I love th3 fact that is a FLEX Fuel model. Great for traveling, hauling, towing, transporting. Very comfortable ride with powerful V8.