2008 Accord

2008 Honda Accord

2008 Honda Accord

4.3

Have You Driven the 2008 Honda Accord?

Very Satisfied Honda Customer

by AD_Honda Fan from Ann Arbor Michigan on Fri Oct 02 2015

I purchased 2008 LX-P as a Certified Pre-owned at 26,000 miles. The main advantage of the CPO is I got extended power-train warranty, 7 years, 100,000 miles. I had to use this extended warranty. This model has oil consumption issue. It consumed so much oil that I got the low-oil warning. I always follow the maintenance minder for this car and typical oil change interval is 6000 miles. After few oil consumption studies by the dealer, the dealer agreed to replace the piston (and the rings) for free. This issue was detected and resolved at 95,000 miles. The warranty was extended to 8 years and 125,000 miles after this work. Other than that, no other issues. I just fill the fuel, air and do the regular maintenance. The brakes and tires lasted for 90,000 miles. Now at 115,000 miles, runs better than before. Very happy with this car. Planning to keep using it till it falls apart.

Love this Car

by Steeler Fan from on Tue Sep 15 2009

Bought this car for commuter car but wanted to have some speed too (last car BMW 330). I have V6 version, Manual and this car is fun to drive, comfortable, with descent gas mileage and I've have had NO mechanical issues Made the car perfect with some upgraded speakers and tint.

Loved it!!

by Tomiko 317 from Given WV on Fri Jan 04 2019

One of the most dependable cars I've ever owned, very comfortable very friendly located features. Drove it on quite a few long trips and enjoyed the complete trip.

Fantastic Car

by Honda Guy from Louisville KY on Fri Aug 20 2010

had a few minor rattles in trunk but resolved with TSB from Honda. Brake wear prematurely but not had them corrected by Honday as of yet since there is only 21,000 miles on the car. Exterior and interior are wearing well as my car is now almost three years old. Dash has lots of buttons but if you take the time to learn them, each are quite intuitive. the car magazines hate the dash. Overall experience is far above my previous car, a BMW X3.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Car Lover from Cornelius Oregon on Sun Jun 21 2015

I absolutely Love this car!! It is amazing:) It has everything I was looking for in a car. Teresa Ford from Dick's Honda helped me out when purchasing this car and I absolutely love it. Has low miles, leather seats and a sunroof. This is the best dealer I went to while in search for a car. The people here are amazing:)

Love it

by Mikedee718 from Queens NY. on Thu Oct 02 2014

I had an 2008 Acura TL Type S that I bought brand new that was totaled from someone hitting it while I was parked. I basically traded the TL for the Accord and I couldn't be happier. Obviously the TL Type S was faster and had 2 more options that I miss in the back up camera and the mirrors changing position when I park. Other than that this car is perfect. Much better on gas mileage and it has some kick. I have the V6 with navigation

Excellent gas mileage, and great reliability.

by Comfort and Convenience from Rocklin, CA on Sun Oct 06 2013

Only downside is the lack of horsepower from 0-60. Otherwise, it has excellent gas mileage. Very comfortable to ride in. Great leg room.

First Honda I have owned.

by waybak from Vermont on Wed Dec 28 2011

Really like the car. I have an LX and wish I had gotten an EX for more do-dads. Wish it had a protection strip along the sides. I call it my "travelin' car".

Reliable & Stylish vehicle

by UncleTito from Wahiawa on Mon Jun 03 2019

This is a well built and reliable sedan. Stylish but still practical. My EX-L has amazing stereo system with Navi, Bluetooth, auxiliary for iPods/MP3. Is very comfortable and spacious. It has the peppier 190 hp engine and the spirited iVTEC engine. Bought this car used, and as long as one keeps with it's regular maintenance, this Accord can be an extremely reliable vehicle. I recommend this 👌 vehicle without hesitation. Sad that I have to sell 😭.

Love this car!

by KeVan from Nebrasma on Wed May 22 2019

I bought this car as a one-owner used vehicle with 200,000 miles. If it were any other make if vehicle I’d be concerned, but not with a Honda. This car is reliable and gets excellent gas mileage (33mpg highway) for being a mid to large sedan. It’s comfortable and beautiful. The interior has all the bells and whistles-the only complaint is that there are soooo many buttons-Honda could have found a way to simplify this I think with a touch-screen. Also, for the top of the line model, I don’t have Homelink, which I find strange. The occasional rattle of my garage door opener on the visor and excessive buttons take off one star. Relatively minor complaints on such a beautiful piece of machinery that’s sure to last for years to come. Heck, my last Accord I sold with over 500,000 miles, original engine and transmission and it’s still around town 20 years later! I’m a believer!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31

Our Take on the 2008 Honda Accord

As the second-best-selling car in the U.S., Honda’s Accord promises to be one of the most significant introductions of the 2008 model year. In typical Honda style, the automaker is letting the product do the talking, foregoing a formal auto show introduction before the Accord hits dealerships in September. Honda’s best-selling model gets an extensive redesign that includes all-new styling inside and out, a spacious rear seat for the sedan, more standard safety features and more-powerful engines, including an optional V-6 with advanced fuel-saving technology.

The finished product is a sport-oriented car that is better than its predecessor — a model that was already near the top of... Read More