2001 Honda Cr V

Versatile car for young and first time buyers!

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 26, 2017

Cute little used car with lots of room for all your needs. Easy to park in the city and great on the highway.

Great for long travel and work

by from Valemount, BC on July 22, 2017

Great all round vehicle.....use it to run to town all the time....great mileage...32 mpg.....now only use the truck with the fifth wheel or for hauling large items because the CRV is so efficient & comfortable. Taken it for all long distance visits for the last 3 years. Reliable...have no problems.

Simply Thee Best

by on July 5, 2017

I owned this car for five years and lost it in a divorce. Currently, trying to purchase it again for a fresh start at a new life post divorce. It was the best car ever. I did a lot of Saturday day trips just to drive the car.

Reliable....I always felt safe for the 16 years

by from CT on June 15, 2017

I loved it for the 16 years I have had & put many miles & states on it. Felt safe with being higher up than regular car. & plan to get another soon.

Great First Car

by from Olathe, Kansas on June 2, 2017

This vehicle offers a lot of features, such as a table that covers the rear spare well, and a spare mount on the back of the vehicles rear door. It has plenty of leg room, I am 6' 2", and it drives really smoothly for a 191,000 mile, 16 year old car. The engine acts as if it were a new vehicle. And it does fairly good off road.

These vehicles function like your favorite jeans

by from Ashtabula Ohio on May 3, 2017

It has reliabilty, economy and ergonomics that are pleasing. Functionally correct, remind me of a VW Beetle but with modern everything or like an Airhead BMW motorcycle. Everyone I turn on to them gets hooked.

Great mid-size SUV

by from Cherry Hill, NJ on January 21, 2017

I bought my 2001 Honda CR-V used about 5 years ago and I love it. It currently has 175,000 miles on it and it still runs smoothly. I love how it is high up from the ground but is fairly mobile and agile. I

Bang for the Buck!

by from Austin, TX on November 6, 2014

My family has owned a 2001 Honda CR-V since June 2001 and it has been the most reliable car my family has owned. This car has had no mechanical issues and has stayed pristine throughout the 13+ years we've owned it. Great gas mileage and dependability, I give this car a 5 star rating. The 2001 Honda CR-V can go for 220+ miles with no issues. This car can hold its value extremely well; I highly recommend this car for families and especially new drivers.

Terrific value

by from New York on July 27, 2014

Just picked up a 2001 crv with 45,000 miles all dealer serviced and we love it! Handles great, terrific ride and getting 20 mpg around town. With the Honda reliability record we should have this for many years to come. Just live the older look of this crv.

FUN TO DRIVE VEHICLE

by from CROSSVILLE, TENN on May 11, 2014

i HAVE OWNED THIS CRV FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND I LOVE TO DRIVE IT. I SAVE A BUNDLE ON GAS. I HAVE ALL KINDS OF ROOM, AND IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. I HAVE PUT 15000 MILES ON IT AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

Our Expert Review: 2001 Honda Cr V