2008 Honda Element consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Element Honda
Explore the 2008 Honda Element
Shop the 2008 Honda Element
4.4

Practical car for this crazy times

Sum it all this car is a combination of a cargo van and a camping car. Could use extra gear or two to improve fuel economy but Honda don't want to ruin CR-V sales record so they stop building this car.

4.1

It's a Honda, so they run long and strong!!

It's great, I love the functionality of it, it can fit large items when sears are folded up!! I loaded a full-size dishwasher in it with no problem.

4.4

Perfect car for our dog/camp-loving family

Buying a Honda Element has been my husband's dream since he was in high school and they first debuted. He loves the style, utility, and comfort. We test drove this black 08 Honda Element after seeing it on Cars.com. It was the perfect fit for us (and our pup).

My Second Honda Element

Love this car. Already owned a 2004 Element and loved it, but wanted another one with lower mileage. Rides well. No problems. Hoping to he at least 10 yrs out of it.

Greatest do everything car

Great everyday car but becomes a utility when you put the back seats up. Wish they would bring it back.

Amazing car!!!

Purchased this car as I required a cheap, reliable car as a run a round whilst in the USA. Best decision that I ended up with this car as it was reliable, good on fuel and a treat to drive.

Scoffs at snow and mud!

This is the best AWD that I have owned ! I have had at least 8 cars in my life and this is the most fun. I feel safe and it is dependable and goes anywhere. Dirt roads, mud roads, snow roads.. It handles great in all weather. Climbs over the snow bank in my driveway. I hardly shovel snow. Just brush off the car and it climbs right out like it is not even there. Mountains and mud, no problem. My husbands new 4x4 truck had tires spinning when I didn't! Seats configure in many ways. Great for road trips and camping. Kids and dogs can make a mess. The floor and seats cleans with a paper towel or sponge. I haul mulch, gravel, tools, boxes even a big marble counter top! The large windows bring in all the views and no real blind spots. I just love the pep and gas milage. Don't be fooled by the box shape. it is a great thing to drive. Great for out door enthusiasts. And Honda dependable.

Perfect Buy !!!

Hard to find in such great condition. Best overall drive, comfort, and functionality. Great purchase for the price!

Most versatile car I've ever owned!

This car/suv does it all. Like a truck with great gas mileage. Love it! It was able to hold a driving lawn mower yet got 30mpg. All wheel drive made it easy to go to the mountains. The stereo sounds amazing.

Very Spacious

It's a great family car with lots of room. I had a mechanic check it out and he said it's great car with a lot of longevity.