2018 Pilot

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Love My New Pilot!

by Elvis1959 from Knoxville, TN on March 24, 2018

After test driving many, many vehicles, I leased a 2018 Honda Pilot to replace my 2017 Audi Q7. The maintenance and repair costs for the Q7 (my second Audi and my 7th German car) kept me from getting another German car. I’ve now had my Pilot for about 3 weeks and love it. So far, I’ve had no infotainment problems like many others have noted. I use the volume control on the steering wheel and don’t miss the knob. The delay in response time for the head unit is only a second or two. Apple CarPlay has worked flawlessly. The Garmin Nav works equally well. The voice control system could be improved. It’s not as quick as CarPlay. Bluetooth streaming is flawless. Seating comfort (critically important for me in light of a spinal surgery and a spinal fusion) is excellent, supportive, and not hard like most German makes. I have an Elite trim, which is very quiet. The sound system is very good. The Pilot also handles surprisingly well, given its size. Fit and finish are very good too, but my dealership (Rusty Wallace Honda) does a detailed inspection before delivery. All in all, I really like my Pilot.

Loving my new SUV

by compufxr from New City, NY on April 14, 2018

It took me a while to finally settle on the model I chose. I picked the EX-L because for the money it was the best value. Right in the middle of the model scale so to speak the EX-L comes with leather seats, power rear tailgate, sunroof and auto dimming rearview mirror. The car is very nicely appointed and the leather is really excellent quality, you can feel it. I am breaking it in so I don't want to beat on the car but she seems to have plenty of power when she needs it. Cruising on the highway is very nice and the seats are very comfortable for long drives. The Apple Carplay is a really great feature as you do not need the navigation or a separate GPS unit. You just hook up your phone to the car's USB port and launch the Maps app on your phone. It could not be easier. You now get turn by turn directions directly from your smartphone. There is also a wide variety of music apps available for your listening pleasure. Oh, and what a pleasure it is. A seven speaker 250W stereo with a subwoofer. It's got very good sound and its loud enough for my taste. Some audiophiles may differ in opinion however. I am still breaking in the car but I am getting around 20 MPG combined city/highway driving. Not too bad considering my former van used to get around 16 MPG combined. Time will tell but so far I am loving this SUV.

Rattle

by Ken on May 14, 2018

The Honda Pilot I a fun car to drive, I use mine in rideshare and it has plenty of room for seven passengers without being squeezed in. The ride is quiet and smooth and there is temperature controls in the back for the passengers to set it to their own comfort. I can drive for 8 to 10 hours and not be tired.

I Love my Honda Pilot

by Hockeymom from Forked River on April 20, 2018

We purchased the Elite model and this car has everything. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, lane assist, sunroof in front, panoramic in rear , entertainment system. There isn't much This car doesnt have. I have only owned it about a month, but so far, so good. It rides great and is perfect for just commuting to work or transporting my son to his ice hockey games or my daughter to her dance classes. This car has plenty of leg room in the second row for the heated captains seats and also the third row which folds down with ease for extra cargo room. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

So good so far

by phrankliu on February 9, 2018

I like the roominess of the vehicle. Apple CarPlay is great. However, the touch-screen interface is not that intuitive. The car in eco mode is too sluggish, would recommend not using it unless cruising on the highway.

I love my new car.

by Lori f from New Braunfels on February 4, 2018

Love it. Only complaints are the weird arm rests and I wish Honda would put the rear ac in the ceiling not the console and that the middle seatbelt would come out of the seat and not the ceiling.

2018 Honda PILOT EX-L is a sweet ride

by Steven from Berlin on June 1, 2018

After owning a 2007 Honda Ridgeline for 11 years, I chose the pilot do to the financing, comfort, new features, and ride! First tank of gas combined highway and town - 26.2 MPG! Lot better than I expected

Honda Pilot 2018

by Larrys Car from Gilbert, AZ on March 1, 2018

It has met all my expectations and I would choose Autonation first to buy a new car. All the people involved were very knowledgable and helpful in every way possible.

New favorite car!

by Judyb519 from Middletown, NJ on May 10, 2018

I should have went for this car years ago. It?s totally beautiful inside & out with plenty of room for passengers & greyhounds! I would totally recommend the Honda Pilot & Honda in general.

Best SUV ever

by Mahoney1103 from Westminster, MD on February 15, 2018

This car exceeded safety and entertainment value along with a great ride. Great technology and awesome service plans

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13