2018 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2018 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2018 Honda Pilot
2.9

Worst car we have ever owned

This car had no power, the infotainment was sluggish and not responsive at all. The safety system was so strange to the point when you would be in a curve and there was also another car there, it would dream at you thinking you were going to hit them. You stop in traffic and it would scream at you that there were cars around you setting off your sensors. You could ultimately only control the DVD player from the rear seats and the movies would start over every time. I do t know what’s worse, you getting frustrated because you can’t assist your children in getting their movie playing or your children getting frustrated the movie starts over each time you get in and out of the car. I have owned 2 CRV’s in the past and felt they were great quality cars. That was really why I went with the pilot. After 4 months, we felt like it was a very unreliable car and was ready to get rid of it. So glad we did and hate that we even wasted money and 4 months on that car.

Awesome SUV

The SUV meet all my family need with space, seating and tech that come from the factory are perfect for us. My wife works as an independent contractor she has a lot of equipment to move during the job hours. Picking kids from school after work work out perfectly without having to toll trailer around with her.

Love my car

Had everything I wanted in a car and more love driving my car now it’s beautiful, and reliable, wouldn’t change a thing. Define recommend to anyone

4.4

A big step up to Elite trim level

We were looking for a mid-size SUV because getting in and out of my 2014 Honda Accord was getting a little difficult. We found this Pilot Elite and got a good deal, and the car is hitting on all cylinders. Yes, we will get lower gas mileage, but the more comfortable ride and higher seating position are worth it.

Our Honda Pilot's I love them it seems like every

This car does mets all of my needs. My back seat goes down and I made a bigger truck I even more room in there

Great car, very quiet & luxurious

Great car, very spacious and feels luxurious. I upgraded from my last car. It was tough to pull the trigger & go up in price but do happy I did

I have been and my family are Honda owners

I am please with this vehicle, but I just purchased it and I have so many things to appreciate once I get to enjoy and become familiar with them.

I love this car, perfect for mommy of many

Meets all the needs a big family needs! It is comfortable, my has a dvd in so kids love it. Is drives quietly! Big trunk so I fits two strollers.

The most trustworthy car I have ever owned

This car has been the most reliable and economical car I have ever owned. It has great space and is truly an extraordinary car to casually drive in. I can transport my family and friends to many places in this car with a smooth drive. I would recommend this car because it has plenty of car space and also great gas mileage. This car is 10/10 worth the money I payed for my Honda Pilot. This Honda has comfortable seats and is loaded with excellent technology! This 2018 Honda Pilot is an amazing car I deeply recommend for you to buy!!!!!!!!

Great Car!

We love our pilot. It has a lot of space, gets great gas mileage, is perfect for our family! I would recommend a pilot to others.