2018 Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Pilot?

Love My New Pilot!

by Elvis1959 from Knoxville, TN on Sat Mar 24 2018

After test driving many, many vehicles, I leased a 2018 Honda Pilot to replace my 2017 Audi Q7. The maintenance and repair costs for the Q7 (my second Audi and my 7th German car) kept me from getting another German car. I’ve now had my Pilot for about 3 weeks and love it. So far, I’ve had no infotainment problems like many others have noted. I use the volume control on the steering wheel and don’t miss the knob. The delay in response time for the head unit is only a second or two. Apple CarPlay has worked flawlessly. The Garmin Nav works equally well. The voice control system could be improved. It’s not as quick as CarPlay. Bluetooth streaming is flawless. Seating comfort (critically important for me in light of a spinal surgery and a spinal fusion) is excellent, supportive, and not hard like most German makes. I have an Elite trim, which is very quiet. The sound system is very good. The Pilot also handles surprisingly well, given its size. Fit and finish are very good too, but my dealership (Rusty Wallace Honda) does a detailed inspection before delivery. All in all, I really like my Pilot.

Loving my new SUV

by compufxr from New City, NY on Sat Apr 14 2018

It took me a while to finally settle on the model I chose. I picked the EX-L because for the money it was the best value. Right in the middle of the model scale so to speak the EX-L comes with leather seats, power rear tailgate, sunroof and auto dimming rearview mirror. The car is very nicely appointed and the leather is really excellent quality, you can feel it. I am breaking it in so I don't want to beat on the car but she seems to have plenty of power when she needs it. Cruising on the highway is very nice and the seats are very comfortable for long drives. The Apple Carplay is a really great feature as you do not need the navigation or a separate GPS unit. You just hook up your phone to the car's USB port and launch the Maps app on your phone. It could not be easier. You now get turn by turn directions directly from your smartphone. There is also a wide variety of music apps available for your listening pleasure. Oh, and what a pleasure it is. A seven speaker 250W stereo with a subwoofer. It's got very good sound and its loud enough for my taste. Some audiophiles may differ in opinion however. I am still breaking in the car but I am getting around 20 MPG combined city/highway driving. Not too bad considering my former van used to get around 16 MPG combined. Time will tell but so far I am loving this SUV.

I love my new car.

by Lori f from New Braunfels on Sun Feb 04 2018

Love it. Only complaints are the weird arm rests and I wish Honda would put the rear ac in the ceiling not the console and that the middle seatbelt would come out of the seat and not the ceiling.

New favorite car!

by Judyb519 from Middletown, NJ on Thu May 10 2018

I should have went for this car years ago. It?s totally beautiful inside & out with plenty of room for passengers & greyhounds! I would totally recommend the Honda Pilot & Honda in general.

Best SUV ever

by Mahoney1103 from Westminster, MD on Thu Feb 15 2018

This car exceeded safety and entertainment value along with a great ride. Great technology and awesome service plans

2018 Honda PILOT EX-L is a sweet ride

by Steven from Berlin on Fri Jun 01 2018

After owning a 2007 Honda Ridgeline for 11 years, I chose the pilot do to the financing, comfort, new features, and ride! First tank of gas combined highway and town - 26.2 MPG! Lot better than I expected

Mini Van Features with Sporty Look

by JennAhl from New Albany, IN on Mon May 21 2018

We have the Elite level and there is not a bell or whistle that it doesn't have. Comfort, sporty, looks great! Luke and Josh were amazing to work with and I highly recommend them.

had it for a month now

by mbolin2253 from mertzon, tx on Thu Jul 19 2018

like the interior & exterior design. Nice lines, great functionality. Lots & lots of ways to program the operating system, so many it's kinda confusing. Don't know if this is a flaw or not, but there is a feature that can turn off the engine when you come to a dead stop. I have it programmed to not do that, but it does it anyway. Have a button on the console that overrides? the shutoff, but you have to remember to press it everytime you start the vehicle. Good sound deadening, inside is what i consider quieter than average. Really can't rate reliability since have only had it 1 month

Honda Pilot 2018

by Larrys Car from Gilbert, AZ on Thu Mar 01 2018

It has met all my expectations and I would choose Autonation first to buy a new car. All the people involved were very knowledgable and helpful in every way possible.

Great Car

by RB2 from Lincoln NE on Fri Jan 12 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 Honda Pilot Elite. I am very happy with the vehicle. The safety features are very impressive, and make freeway driving very easy. Gas mileage thus far has been about 24 mpg, based on a combination of hwy and city driving. I love the heated steering wheel, and passengers have enjoyed the heated front and second road seats this winter.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16