2019 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Sonata Hyundai
Shop the 2019 Sonata Hyundai

Funday Hyundai

Love my pre-owned car! Handles well on the road. Took it to CT and back to NH this weekend and it was so smooth. So far so good!

Great car low mileAge cheap notes

So far this car has exceeded all my standards I had set out for my price range. My insurance and payments are low enough and I love it

Can't get much better than this!

I was cross-shopping this car with the Kia Optima and this was the clear winner. For the same price as the Kia, you're getting some great features. Key features include dual automatic climate control, apple car play, push-button start, and a heated steering wheel. To get a heated steering wheel on a $24,000 car is unheard of! The feature I enjoy most is the remote climate control from the mobile app. It's so convenient. I'm not sure how I will ever live without it! I owned this car for a little over a year and driven it about 8,000 miles with no issues. The ride quality is great! Not too soft and not too stiff. A nice balance. The 2.4 four-cylinder engine will surprise you. It's not a race car, but it has enough pep around town and passing power on the highway. The interior is surprisingly roomy. The trunk could be a bit bigger but that's the price you pay for some good interior room. I'm about 5'10 and I can fit comfortably in the driver's seat with a rear-facing car seat behind me. The perfect family sedan in my opinion! The only thing this car is missing is LED headlights. The halogen projectors are still pretty good. Overall this car is a winner! With Kia and Hyundai killing it right now who needs an overpriced Honda or Toyota?!

Car is far ahead of others which great safety feat

Great car good gas mileage lot of features. No issues so far and have 20,000 miles. Always been serviced at Pugi dealer who has treated me and the car very responsibly.

Very satisfied, but wish I'd known more

We have enjoyed this vehicle and it has performed admirably. I was sad to learn that there was a class action involving the engine in our particular car (2.4 L), but our dealer has performed the appropriate software update, and we hope to enjoy many, many more years in this car.

I really like Sonata's

This vehicle met all my needs. Had my previous Sonata for 20 years and hope to have this one the same amount of time. I love it. My grandkids are always wanting to drive it.

I have this vehicle since April 2019 and so far s

I really like the vehicle. It drives smooth. If you need to take off fast it performs very well. I like the way the vehicle looks inside and out. Very nice looking car. I also like the color Machine Gray. Overall I really like this vehicle!

4.4

Fun to drive

We are having a lot of fun with our new car and it is better on the gas mileage than expected. We have been happy with the car.

Best looking car I’ve ever owned

I have owned several Hyundais so cery familiar with the brand. The 2019 sonata is a good looking car with a comfortable ride, it has the power to pass on a two lane road and i keep seeing a rating of subpar gas mileage? Don’t understand that at all, mine gets and average of 35 mpg😳 i drove a ford fiesta before my sonata and it got 39 mpg, until the sonata I thought i had to have a small car to get that kind of mileage? The interior controls are well thought out and easy to use, they make sense!! Roomy backseat and large trunk, in my opinion the sonata has it all.

2.4

I hate it.

Worst decision I've ever made. I acted impulsively and ended up with a piece of garbage. Very disappointed. Definitely my first and last Hyundai purchase.