2017 Hyundai Tucson

Love the newremodeled Tucson

by from Aurora,Colorado on April 5, 2017

This is my second Tucson - love the new look and the new peppier engine. Dealing with Arapahoe Hyundai is always a pleasure!

Very comfortable to drive in

by from Toronto on March 28, 2017

Am really enjoying this car. Am really looking forward to taking a long road trip this summer. Drives well in the winter, too.

Love my car

by from on April 22, 2017

I love my Tucson. It has all the bells and whistles. Very smooth ride. Great colour. All my friends love it

Best car I've owned

by from Melbourne,Fl on April 27, 2017

I bought my first Tuscan in 2015 and just traded to a 2017. It's perfect, perfect size perfect everything. I've never had a problem with them. Just makes me happy!!

An Economical, Comfortable, Neat Small SUV

by from Wakefild, RI on April 21, 2017

Bought this in Rhode Island and have have had it twice to Florida. Good on gas and comfort with plenty of room to haul a change of seasonal clothes , household items and people. The car is white and difficult to keep clean with all the plant debris and and foliage in southern Florida. The black plastic interior picks up stains from sun blocks and is difficult to clean. Overall a winner.

First Hyundai purchase

by from Henderson, NV on April 21, 2017

After looking around for a couple a weeks I decided on the 2017 Tucson. I am recently retired and wanted a small SUV that would not break my bank! I went to Henderson Hyundai and was extremely happy with the way they handled the transaction. They were no pressure and i ended up with the payment that I needed. The car is a month old and so far so good.

Great Vehicle

by from Kissimmee, FL on July 20, 2017

Of the vehicles in its class, we found the Tucson SE Plus to have the most "bang for the buck". It is sharp looking inside and out, very comfortable, and has all of the features that we wanted at a very reasonable price.
Not Rated Reliability

Love this car

by from Las Vegas on April 24, 2017

Five stars all the way such a joy to own and drive
Five stars all the way such a joy to own and drive

Great Value

by from NIAGARA FALLS on May 2, 2017

Features and extras are loaded into this vehicle for a reasonable price. Sunroof is huge, opens from front to back seating. Love the leather and heated seats, heated steering and hands free closing of the back hatch back. I highly recommend anyone looking to cross over from a car to SUV to the Tucson.

Best vehicle

by from on April 23, 2017

Love my new vehicle. I received great service from the dealer. The process was smooth and the amount of the vehicle was reasonable

Our Expert Review: 2017 Hyundai Tucson