2017 Tucson

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love my Hyundai

by Cherlyhanna from on March 28, 2017

I needed a car had been looking mostly at Toyotas when a friend suggested I look at Hyundai. I only remembered Hyundai from the 80's when they first came out. I ended up getting a Tucson and I love everything about it. I have not had buyers remorse. The style is great, performance as well. There is nothing I don't like. Even my experience at the dealership was painless. I would definitely recommend Hyundai to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable means of transportation.

Best car I've owned

by Itstam1 from Melbourne,Fl on April 27, 2017

I bought my first Tuscan in 2015 and just traded to a 2017. It's perfect, perfect size perfect everything. I've never had a problem with them. Just makes me happy!!

First Month - No Defects - Just Getting Better!

by Maniac from Maine from Augusta, ME on July 29, 2017

We are very pleased with our new 2017 Hyundai Tucson. No defects to report. We started leasing it on June 27th 2017. As it is getting broken in, gas mileage is getting better and the ride more comfortable. I’m used to driving a much larger Dodge Caravan, so it has taken me some time to adjust to the size and all the upgrades, compared to my old 2004. At first it felt like I needed to attend flight school with all the functionality, some of it this 63 year old will probably never use in the next 3 years. A great big thanks to the sales person at the dealership, who took the time to make sure I understood all this. Everything I want to use works perfectly! The finish is splendid and the Caribbean Blue is so pretty after a rain. We have some very steep hills in our town and I really appreciate the Dual Transmission. All it takes is a little touch to the left on the shifter. The display changes from “D” to the current gear your in. If I slow down a bit and tap the shifter back, it easily downshifts to a lower gear, so that I don’t have to ride the brakes so much. When I’m ready, I just give the shifter a slight tap to the right and the display goes right back to “D”. All this with no clutch pedal and the transmission won’t even go into an inappropriate gear. This feature is going to be so useful, keeping my family safe on the road in our Maine winters. After all, sometimes “life happens”, and we just have to go out in that storm for an emergency. I’m not even taking into consideration being able to push a button and locking in all four wheels, or pushing another button starting down that icy steep hill to get extra braking from the engine to a better control. Speaking of Winter (yikes, at the end of July no less), our road and driveway are often the last to get cleared of snow. In an emergency, that can be back breaking, shoveling to get out. The exhaust system is always a big concern with high snow banks. The exhaust system is tucked in so nicely to the frame, I had to really stoop down just to find it. This is a very well designed and manufactured SUV. There is even more space for groceries in the back than my old Caravan. What a surprise that is! Excellent Quality! Arthur

Functional yet Frisky

by GhostintheGray from Atlanta, GA on May 13, 2017

Was surprised how roomy it was inside, and the features plus functions were both unexpected and very satisfying, The drive modes are notably distinct with a very satisfying growl coming from the exhaust when it is in sport. The acceleration is very smooth and rapidly takes you past any preconceived notions of how responsive a small displacement Turbo engine could be. The Tucson Limited is a definite contender if you are in the market for a compact crossover.

Loving the New Tucson

by DCB from Texas on January 17, 2018

We owned a 2010 Tucson and was very happy. But over 100,000 miles, we decided it was time. After comparing the Honda and the Subaru we again decided Hyundai offered the most bang for the buck.

most reliable I have owned

by Jan Williamson from Las Cruces New Mexico on August 2, 2017

The car definitely meets our needs, with my grandson being in wheelchair and my husband and I getting older. Easier getting in and out of vehicle.

It's not only a car, it's my comfortable office

by Nurseontheroad from 02864 on March 12, 2018

Starting a new position as a hospice nurse in the field, it was soon apparent that my previous Hyundai sedan didn't give me enough storage space for all my supplies. I also needed to feel safer handling New England weather. I was able to purchase a brand-new 2017 that had generous options available in a price range that was comfortable with my budget. The Tucson has definitely met all my needs.....love it!

!st SUV we ever owned & we love it.

by Jim a Hyundai owner from Marlton, N.J. on September 28, 2017

It is my wife' s primary car and she enjoys it more than any sedan she has ever driven. She and I both like the feel of this vehicle. Visibility, comfort and pickups what we were looking for in a vehicle. The Hyundai Tuscon filled the bill.

Love this car, drive is awesome

by faeverhart from State College, PA on May 17, 2017

Great car, went from a CRV to Tuscon and don't regret it a bit. Love driving the Tuscon. Handles great.

Love this car

by Nat from Las Vegas on April 24, 2017

Five stars all the way such a joy to own and drive

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54