2013 Hyundai Veloster

My Dream Car

by from abbeville la on September 18, 2017

I feel in love with this Car. My Goal is to own one soon. Just a dream car . I Love this car inside and out. Size is perfect. interior was very nice.
Not Rated Reliability

best test drive ever!

by from new orleans, louisiana on September 18, 2017

the craftsmanship is exceptional. having all of the controls right there at your fingertips is impressively refreshing.
Not Rated Reliability

The best car I ever had.

by from Cleveland, Ohio on September 12, 2017

I loved it. Reliable, fun to drive. It was the car I fell in loved with when I laid eyes on it. Wish i could have it again.

Great budget pseudo-sports car loaded w/ features

by from Macon, GA on August 22, 2017

This car is loaded with luxurious features at a reasonable cost. The interior looks relatively luxurious; lots of bang for the buck, and this comes standard. The turbo model is relatively fast, mostly when modified with a few crucial aftermarket products, but don't expect to zip past a V6. Sometimes the ride can be rough in the rear thanks to its non-ideal suspension setup. I've owned both the turbo and non-turbo models, and it's the same for both. However, a rear swat bar will alleviate this. But overall, it's a pretty darn good car and a great value.

Great gas saver. Not bad overall for the cost.

by from American Canyon on August 20, 2017

Slow on the acceleration. There is a sad delay on gear transitions. Not a lot of room for anyone info the back. On the plus side...good handling. I like the mpg. Sporty feel on the drivers side.

Fast car for the money.

by from Grand rapids Michigan on August 15, 2017

Bought a 2013 Veloster Turbo with 46k miles for Less than half of MSRP. So far I love the car. The back end gets a little squirrelly over bumps but that can be fixed with a cheap mod. I've only owned it for a month but no problems.

Great, fun car at a good price.

by from New York City on August 10, 2017

I got more than I paid for. There are very few things I'd change about the Veloster, and they aren't critical. It's zippy, it handles well and brakes even better. Great visibility, very good seats and controls. The exterior has a few more cut lines than I'd like, and a few interior amenities (like manual seats and a less than perfect seat belt arrangement) are the only detractors. The car is a little light, but it's a Hyundai, which I keep forgetting. That weight changes the feel of the drive a bit - not quite up to par with the WRX or the Cooper sport, but again - it feels like I'm getting more than I paid for. So far, so good.

Generally Underwhelming

by from Vista, CA on July 29, 2017

Overall, the Veloster I own has proven to be a decent commuter vehicle, but is little more than that. I was a first-time car buyer and overlooked a lot of things that I now realize were issues. Comfort - The driver and passenger seats do not support one's lower back enough. After about 20 minutes in the vehicle, I start to experience back pain. Interior Design - Sleek look and an easy to navigate User Interface. Everything feels convenient. Performance - I average 30-33 mpg, which like I said before, makes it a good commuter car. On the downside, it has a surprising lack of acceleration that one would not expect just by looking at. Value - I definitely overpaid for my car, but again, first time car buyer. Make sure you do your research and comparison shop. Exterior - It's a snazzy car. What can I say? Reliability. I have had it for about 30,000 miles and have experienced no issues other than two light bulbs going out. So although my field of experience is narrow, my car has been good to me.

Miss my old car but living my new car!!!

by from Canton Ohio on July 27, 2017

My car has plenty of space with the cutest little third door! Trunk is very spacious!! Love the handles on the driver and passenger door for opening and closing . Easy to learn how to use all the controls on the touch screen since I did not get an owners manual with the car.. I am surprised everyday I go to get in my car that it is actually mine!! For being low to the ground it is still a great smooth driving car.

Great Fun Car

by on July 23, 2017

I love my VT so far. Its a very fun car. The car handles very well on tight turns. The inside does feel a little tight, but I am 6'1, so that's understandable. Overall the car is solid.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Hyundai Veloster