2012 Hyundai Veracruz

Great Features for the Money

by from Burlington on June 5, 2017

We wanted a mid size SUV that had a number of features, this fit the bill. For the money the Veracruz Limited gives you all the bells and whistles. The only draw back is the second row leg room, but I find that to be the case with most mid size vehiles.

Very good overal

by from hot springs, ar on May 30, 2017

The only difference I would like to see is a better position for the clock, Useless in daylight. I would have been better off to get AWD. Extremely reliable, 124000 miles and only repair was CV joint.

Our daily driver!

by from Livermore, CA on April 22, 2017

We've used our Veracruz on a daily basis. On average we drive about 40 miles a day on it. There's only a few snags when buying this car. The one main problem is that the plastic for the door handles isn't very strong and we've broken them several times. Also, when quickly accelerating on this car, the engine sometimes doesn't catch until a second after pressing down on the pedal. Other than that, it's a great SUV for the family.

VERACRUZ LIMITED

by from wichita falls tx on April 12, 2017

my only problem with my car is the outside noise, coming through the passenger door is like driving with the window down

Hyundai Veracruz a great SUV!

by from Minneapolis, MN on April 29, 2015

I just bought this used 2011 Veracruz Limited. It is so smooth and quiet. Love the sound system and all of the little features too like the mood lighting, puddle lights on outside heated/auto dimming power mirrors, power liftgate, power moonroof, air vents & controls for backseat passangers, XM radio, auto tilt steering wheel, auto lowering side mirrors for reverse, on & on. Some friends just bought a CRV. What a waste of thousands of dollars! I hope Hyudai brings this back or a comparable model.

2012 Veracruz Limited

by from Bayonne,N.J. on March 25, 2014

Just purchased this truck and so far very pleased.Was originally going for the Pilot but after comparing,there is not much difference between the two except for price.So I went with the obvious and saved about 8,000.00.Good truck for the money.

Very nice car, best value.

by from Vancouver. BC on August 12, 2013

This car is very nice for my family. It is very comfortable, safe and wonderful color. If you chose this car, you will be never dissatisfied.

2008 Hyundai santa fe limited

by from Rochester NH on March 30, 2013

I would not recommend this vehicle unless Hyundai can correct the issues I have with it. This review is on a 2012 veracruz limited

Comfort at affordable price

by from Avon Lake, OH on January 28, 2013

One of the best values out there. Great features, fantastic handling with AWD. Bang for the buck! Too bad they're discontinuing the brand!

Excellent value

by from Modesto, CA on October 16, 2012

Love my Veracruz. Drives great. Decent gas mileage (wish it got better). Very quiet. Great stereo. Especially like the XM Radio feature. Very stylish vehicle.