2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

$34,650–$36,450 MSRP range
side view of 2017 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX50

This SUV drives smoothly, has great pick up, has

This is the perfect medium size car for 2-4. Plenty of leg and head room in the front and back.. Comfortable heated seats with lumbar support Only negative for me is bottled water bottle doesn't fit in door well

Fun sporty drive

Fun car to drive. 3.7 L Has plenty of pep. Gas mileage could be better but what you lose there you gain in performance. Very nice interior.

I love my 2017 QX50

Fun to drive, very responsive and quick all the power you need went you ask for it. Very comfortable and no blind spots. Easy to learn and use the features and love the voice commands You can get directions for NAV while driving. Very reliable!

I love this car

This QX 50 is just right. It is comfortable, reliable, and the electronics are user friendly. I woulook d highly recommend it to anyone that wants a car they will live.

Love it so far....

Great car, have only had it for a month but so far really like the drive, comfort and versatility of the car. A luxury ride with out huge price tag!

Best SUV I?ve ever owned

I couldn?t ask for a better performing SUV than the QX 50. I was surprised by how well it handled and the comfort after a long drive. These SUV will be around a long time.

Great car

The V6 and the power is great, legendary... The handling is very precise and the styling is very nice. It drives like a sports car and is a convenient SUV, love the size.

Great car. second one I?ve owned.

Great crossover! Plenty of room for everyone without being overwhelming. Cameras allow you to park easily in tight locations without fear of damage to your car or other property. Love the ease of loading and unloading this vehicle. FIVE STARS from me.

Great engine,Fun to drive

Love the car ! Drives great ! Easy to handle ! Fun to drive ! Great pick up, moves well on the highway, and is easy to drive in the city. Best car I have ever owned !

Great Vehicle

It's dependable, great rear space for easy transport for my Bicycle and great on wet and snow packed streets. It's a fun car to drive on city streets and/or highways