2015 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

$18,995–$20,995 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Compass Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2015 Jeep Compass

I drove a friends and fell in love immediately

The vehicle was very comfortable and drove so smoothly very easy to handle I love all the space it’s just what I may be looking for

I love my new Compass!

I searched online for at least a year now, looking for the Exact car I wanted and I found my perfect Jeep at Larry Roesch.

One of the most reliable cars I've ever owned

This car met all of my needs, from long road trips to tailgates in the parking lot to regular drives to work. Not only has this car met my needs on a daily basis, but has an added level of reliability during poor weather conditions. Its not too small, but not oversized. Can easily be parked in any urban/suburban area.

4.3

The newest car I have ever owned. Love the jeep

I love the sizes it?s just right for me. I feel safe and comfortable. I feel like this is going to be the best car for the harsh winter driving.

Jeep Compass

I love my compass it is very reliable great on gas and is very nice looking. I feel very safe and can?t wait to get more miles on it. The best vehicle I?ve bought so far.

I love everything about it.

This car has met all of my needs so far. It is exactly what I was looking for. It is a decent size and I love the leather seats.

4.4

Great Family SUV with Style

I love my Jeep Compass, the exterior is musclur and smooth. The drive is very comfortable- great for family road trips! What I love most is how much I can haul and still have backseat riders. The car seat fits perfectly in the backseat with plenty of leg room for all passengers!

First Jeep I have owned

I totally Love my Jeep Compass.It handles great and size is just what I wanted for transporting my family.I feel safe driving it, comfortable seats and plenty of room.

2.7

Not best has milesge car ive owned

It not roomy enough inside.and bad gas mileage not enough power. Needs more leg room in front and in back. No room ip fromt for pirse or xtra cup holders

4.1

reliable car

i like this car, look is awesome and it is good to drive. It is compact and good looking car with ample space. good for a small family and long trips