2016 Jeep Compass

by from St.louis mo on April 11, 2017

It's a wonderful car you can have it's amazing it wasn't my first choice but when I came back to look at it and actual drive it that car really stole my heart it's amazing please go out and look at on...
It's a wonderful car you can have it's amazing it wasn't my first choice but when I came back to look at it and actual drive it that car really stole my heart it's amazing please go out and look at one

Very comfortable and handles well.

by from Walton, NY on March 28, 2017

I had a 2012 Ford F250 that I traded in for the Jeep. It was getting more difficult for me to get into the truck. The Jeep is easier to get into and I feel that it will be a good car for me.

I am in love with my car!!!

by from Springfield, IL on May 6, 2017

From the comfy seats to the awesome sound system and everything in between this is an all around great vehicle!! My favorite is probably the automatic/manual transmission!!

OK Jeep for the price tag

by from Bonita Springs, FL on June 2, 2017

I have currently owned my 2016 Jeep Compass Sport for about 3 weeks. Having always been a Jeep owner (previously owned a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport and 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 door) I knew I wanted another "Jeep" brand that was closer to my budget due to poor credit. Well... it's a nice, cute little SUV for the price, but be mindful that it's incredibly basic. The reviews you read are true, the inside is incredibly outdated; doesn't even include blue tooth. There is no "pick up and go" when you press on the gas peddle... but on the bright side, it's fabulous on gas! From E to full, it costs me $26 to fill with regular gas. It's a good commuter SUV, as I drive an hour and back to and from work 5-6 days a week. VERY small; this is a mini SUV. It's a good little Compass, but I probably wouldn't choose to purchase one again.

Our New Jeep!

by from Syracuse, NY on April 13, 2017

Never drove a Jeep Compass before, but with the cost of gas fluctuating so much, we opted for this beautiful red 4-cylinder Jeep Compass! It also has a manual shift in addition to the regular P/R/N/D. Totally awesome!

Great

by from Mansfield, Ma on May 11, 2017

This vehicle fits everything I was looking for without being to overwhelming. It has all the features I wanted. It looks stylish without being to frivolous. I am in love with this vehicle.

It's wonderful and has all the features i wanted.

by from Rising sun, Maryland on April 21, 2017

Very satisfied with my Compass. I traded a jeep compass for a newer model that was loaded with options. I have a bad back and the reverse camera is invaluable to me. I love the heated seats and the sun roof. This jeep has everything i wanted. My husband spotted this jeep when he had his truck there for service. He called me and I immediately went to look at this jeep. We bought it and traded my jeep for this Compass. I am a very satisfied customer.

Not bad at all..for my ok.

by from Lakewood CA on April 18, 2017

Ok.I love it. This a car not my first ,but I really like.. Feel safe when I driving it. Little a bit sported ..

Great car for the money!!

by from on April 24, 2017

Not your typical off road Jeep but an Urban assault vehicle for mom to run the kids to school or the mall. Easy to drive and does the job.

Great reliable car. Has everything I wanted

by from Rising sun, Maryland on April 21, 2017

This jeep has everything i wanted. I never thought I won't be able to buy a vehicle like like my jeep latitude. It is a very reliable vehicle. Very comfortable and fun to drive!