2016 Jeep Compass

All Reviews

by from St.louis mo on April 11, 2017

It's a wonderful car you can have it's amazing it wasn't my first choice but when I came back to look at it and actual drive it that car really stole my heart it's amazing please go out and look at one

by from Walton, NY on March 28, 2017

I had a 2012 Ford F250 that I traded in for the Jeep. It was getting more difficult for me to get into the truck. The Jeep is easier to get into and I feel that it will be a good car for me.

by from Springfield, IL on May 6, 2017

From the comfy seats to the awesome sound system and everything in between this is an all around great vehicle!! My favorite is probably the automatic/manual transmission!!

by from Franklin, NY on April 28, 2017

Recently purchased a used Jeep Compass from Butler Auto Sales, Route 7 Sidney NY. Our experience was wonderful. As with many due to economy, financial stresses, credit issues we were still treated with utmost respect. Dave and Karl exhibited professionalism, expertise, and kindness to ensure we were able to obtain a vehicle suited to our needs. We recommend them and would go back there for future car needs.

by from on April 24, 2017

Not your typical off road Jeep but an Urban assault vehicle for mom to run the kids to school or the mall. Easy to drive and does the job.

by from Rising sun, Maryland on April 21, 2017

This jeep has everything i wanted. I never thought I won't be able to buy a vehicle like like my jeep latitude. It is a very reliable vehicle. Very comfortable and fun to drive!

by from Rising sun, Maryland on April 21, 2017

Very satisfied with my Compass. I traded a jeep compass for a newer model that was loaded with options. I have a bad back and the reverse camera is invaluable to me. I love the heated seats and the sun roof. This jeep has everything i wanted. My husband spotted this jeep when he had his truck there for service. He called me and I immediately went to look at this jeep. We bought it and traded my jeep for this Compass. I am a very satisfied customer.

by from Indiana on June 12, 2017

My vehicle is relatively new to me and I really love it! It is very basic, no digital screens or electric seats, but a good looking vehicle. The only complaint I would have is that it is only a 4-cylinder. No get up and go!

by from MI on July 1, 2017

This car is amazing drives great and was just what I needed! This car is very stylish! I love it and would recommend it to all my friends and family!

by from Birmingham alabama on June 15, 2017

I just recently purchased a 2016 Jeep compass and I love it. It's a little SUV but I get good gas mileage it's comfortable. Sometimes it's not about having all this and that it's about having a reliable vehicle.