2020 Jeep Gladiator consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Gladiator Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Shop the 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Love my Gladiator

Wanting one since they came out. Prices much more reasonable now and more selection. Love the look the drive and how people who see it react.

My second Jeep. Kept the 1st one for over 200,000

Lots of room, comfortable ride & comfortable on a long drive, handles great and great gas mileage...gets better mileage than my last Jeep and has great get up and go

Most wonderful car I've owned

It meets all your needs with plenty of legroom, and a lot of storage space that is available for all your needs. The experiences that this car has given to me and my family have been unmemorable; and it is clearly amazing the benefits that this car has to a family or just a person in general.

A true Jeep Wrangler Truck

I love that I get to keep my capability (to an extent of course) and I get the utility of a truck. Best in class payload and towing is just the topping I needed with the creature comforts that really matter.

Love it!

This car is a combination of a convertible a wrangler and a pick up truck all In one, everything I wanted, exactly what I was looking for The two overhead hardtop pieces are very easy to remove. I haven’t taken off the third piece yet

3.7

Great so far

If you want a mid-sized truck with flexibility then consider a Sport S Gladiator. So far it has us wanting to go for drives and enjoy it.

It's a truck, and it's a Jeep!

I have been in the market for a mid-sized truck for years but have never gotten excited about one after driving it. That changed when I drove a 2020 Gladiator. Even test driving a modestly equipped Sport S I fell in the with how incredibly functional everything looked at felt. After stepping into a more comfortable Overland, I was sold that there was nothing my well-equipped 2016 Sedan had that this didn't, but I would be gaining so much. After 1000 miles, it still puts a smile on my face to drive. I have to knock 2 things. First is MSRP, paying 9k under sticker during a promo event I felt the truck was worth what I paid, but it was not worth the $55k sticker price. Second is the mundane SUV tires they put stock on the lower trims. They are high quality tires, but lack the styling Jeep owners are looking for. The Overland trim I bought has the same tire as my 3 row family SUV, just dedicate to what the target for this truck wants and roll them all off the lot with more aggressive AT tires.

Coolest new vehicle on the market!

This is the ultimate vehicle! Can do it all. Go to work, head to the mountains, handle all weather conditions. Take the top off. Most versatile vehicle in the market.

Its a Jeep, what more can you say ?

We have owned at least a dozen jeeps over the years. This one seems to fit our needs. We have less than one hundred miles on it and so far we are very happy about our choice.

I love it,

I am happy, it will be a fun vehicle for the family And can wait to go off-roading with it and do some little up grades on it