2020 Jeep Gladiator consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Gladiator Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Shop the 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Great 4x4

Great styling and ride. Great option package. Tough 4x4 Rubicon. Dealer did great job prepping. Leather interior and sporty exterior make for a sharp fun ride.

Love my jeep gladiator

As soon as I walked in I didn't feel pressure to buy. I test drove the vehicle I wanted and had seamless financing even though I am here from out of town.

Real head turner

I love this truck, it took me a month to finally get into the one that met my requirements. I opted for the Sport S Max Tow and it is just awesome. I tried out the 4wd and it feels so smooth. 8 Speed 850RFE is an amazing transmission so far. My only complaint is that I don't have abundant legroom in the driver seat, but I am coming from a 2015 F250 so obviously there are going to be some size differences.

Ted Gann

Ted was so helpful and relaxed. He handed me the keys and my kids and I went for test drive for a few hours. I really got a great feel for my car. I thought I wanted a different color but I didn’t deviate. I stayed with the vehicle I drove. I’m so happy with my Gladiator and Ted has followed through with all his promises. Many memories to be made in the future and present times.

Love my Gladiator

I have always loved trucks and jeeps! BAM now there’s a Jeep-truck! I love my Gladiator! And so does my daughter! Wait your turn missy!

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

I haven't had it long. But so far I love it. It's a good looking truck with all of the things people love about Jeep Wranglers. Interior looks great along with the exterior. It looks aggressive and just my style. The gator green is a great color. It drives smooth and the fox shocks make it comfortable to drive.

I love this Jeep Gladiator

The car has all the bells and whistles needed to have a wonderful driving experience. We will be using it as general transportation and towing a camper trailer. Love it.

The best!

This truck rocks. It’s comfortable, fun, versatile and looks cool. The ride is smooth, the shifter is so smooth and it has a 5’ useable bed. I barely notice the start/stop function. Much quieter than any other vehicle I’ve driven with it. I put on a tri-fold tonneau cover and I have such a huge dry space for my hockey gear or Costco run. The little details are amazing. So much thought went into the design. The dash has amazing knobs, symmetry and styling. The sound system is the best I’ve ever had. Go test drive one, I’m sure you will love it as much as me.

I'm loving my Jeep Gladiator!

I've always loved Jeep Wranglers, as well as trucks. Now I have both in one! Over the years they've made the Wranglers/Gladiator more roomier with a longer wheel base, as well as more style in the design. In my opinion, for a jeep like this, the ride has gotten better, with less road noise compared to previous models.

Best multi-use family vehicle

Fits our families needs and is our perfect size. The 5’ bed holds all of our hockey gear and camping supplies. We had a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk but the cargo area lacked size. And after renting a Jeep Wrangler by fluke last year on vacation we liked the more traditional Jeep handling and feel. You sit up higher and it was a nicer drive. The gladiators interior feels well thought-out and symmetrical. There are little details everywhere. It shifts really smooth. The back up camera is amazing and the vehicle size makes it easy to park. It has a great touch screen with lots of options. The ride is extremely smooth. My mechanic dad could not hear feel or hear any flaws on the test drive. It is quick to respond and goes quickly to highway speeds. It’s a really quiet ride. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if it’s even on.