2005 Jeep Liberty

Excellent test drive

by from Georgia on September 18, 2017

This vehicle was very roomy, just right for what I needed. The ride was great everything in the vehicle worked perfectly.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car! Diesel CRD is very under rated.

by from Marion, Ohio on September 12, 2017

I bought this car for my son's first car and I'd like another for myself! The CRD VM diesel makes a ton of torque and gets amazing fuel economy. Today I drive over 200 miles and averaged just a little over 35 MPG. The care is well equipped and comfortable to drive. I simply don't have anything negative to share.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great SUV for the money!

by on August 27, 2017

t is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

very good truck, no major issues with it.

by from pittsburgh on August 12, 2017

This Jeep was bought 3 years ago when my Chevy bit the dust, I have had normal repairs done on it like brakes, tires, and a water pump. This has got me through the winter snow with out a problem. I am very happy with it so far.

Longest I've owned a car

by on August 2, 2017

Jeep engines from this era are very durable and never have problems. In the 10 years I've owned this car, I've only had minor issues that I could fix myself.

Great Car

by from Broadalbin on July 28, 2017

I love love love my Jeep. Bought it off my grandfather with cash. Had it for 2 years, driven all over the country with it. Only issue I had was the transmission lines blew out and I had to have them replaced. Definitely paid itself off. Love the size and 4WD, great for NY winters and summer mudding trails, never got it stuck. It's a great all-year-round car for adventurists. Gas mileage isn't great, but it's to be expected with a 4WD SUV. 5/5

Great economical vehicle

by from Yonkers on July 21, 2017

Loved my jeep liberty 4x4.Would buy another one in a heartbeatGreat in the snow peppy not bad on gas.Great vehicle for the money.

Owned this car for 6 years.

by from buffalo grove on July 5, 2017

Ive bought this jeep as a second owner back in 2011. Was a little hesitant at first until I drove it. The little diesel engine puts out really good torque. I was able to two a trailer with a car on it with no problem three different times. Can tow up to 5000lbs which is super impressive for the little guy.

I drive in an area with inclement weather

by from Akron, Ohio on July 4, 2017

When it came to being able to get where I needed to safely, this vehicle surpassed my new car. I was able to control when the vehicle needed to be used for the road conditions, and it made a major difference. The car is also sturdy. I have been in three accidents in this vehicle, and the most recent one, because of the sturdy build of the car, I would have been either severely injured or deceased.

Bought in March and Going Strong

by from Burlington, Wisconsin on June 23, 2017

I needed to replace a 2001 Ford Escape with almost 300K and the Liberty fits the bill. It has moved furniture, rugs and dogs among other things. She has a little rust on her but I got a good price for her. I would recommend a Liberty if you need a used vehicle that can haul things!