2016 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2016 Jeep Patriot

Perfect customer service!

Mike at Bronco Motors Original made the car buying process simple and easy. Being a first time buyer not having much of an idea, Mike did a great job making sure everything I needed to do was clear and precise. I appreciate everything done by him and the experience was quick and simple. The jeep runs so well, it has plenty of space to transport everything I need and is overall an awesome first car. Great experience overall. Thanks again Mike!

Very reliable, low maintenance and good on gas.

Very nice ride for the type of vehicle it is Nice and roomy on the inside. Leather seats are very easy to care for. Very low maintenance.

Comfortable and reliable

Just bought a used 2016 Patriot. Ours is the base model: manual transmission, manual doors and windows, etc. It's very roomy and comfortable, and the cruise and climate controls work great. It's a nice all around commuter and family car. Driving it takes me back to a simpler time. This is my first Jeep and I absolutely love it.

4.4

Great Car

After several other brands, the Jeep was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 200+ mile trip, I averaged 25 mpg. If you're looking for a SUV in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

very happy with my new 4x4 jeep

I owned another jeep compact suv but it was not 4x4. The patriot is much larger, and more reliable to go on all terrains and feel confident in driving off road or on beach sand. I am happy with my purchase. It looks brand new inside even though it is a 2016 model, it also has a little bit of style and all the upgrades one would want. It is a good reliable car and I hope to enjoy it for many years.

3.9

Very good car for the price.

The Jeep is nice for everyday driving. However, the shape I bought it in was unacceptable. The seller was not honest about the cosmetic condition.

Never had to make a repair after 87,000 miles

The car drives the same the day I bought it never had to make a repair and has 87,000 miles on it that's quality! This is my second Jeep Patriot My first one was a 2014.

Very well rounded ride!

I love the vehicle, but just have a couple of personal preference that differ. The cup holders in the back are right where somebody’s feet would be if they were sitting in the middle and they don’t fold up. That’s one of the few little things that I have noticed that I don’t like, but at the end of the day, it’s a smooth and reliable ride. Going from a Hyundai Elantra to a Jeep Patriot was a really good move for me, and I can breath and sleep better now because I feel so much safer!

Perfect vehicle for me

Great 4x4 SUV that is powered by a gas efficient 4 cylinder motor. Everything you need, nothing you don't. It's a Jeep, they are not meant to be flashy.

Love this car more and more everyday

I bought this car for mileage and to be my commuter car. For a small car, it is very roomy inside. I like it because it doesn't sit up so high that I have to climb into it and it's not so low that I have to crawl down into it either. Fits like a much larger car. It drives and handles great, has everything needed for comfort and is the perfect size. I'm hoping it lasts me for years and years.