2020 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2020 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2020 Jeep Renegade
1.6

Can’t wait to get rid of this car. No pickup!!!

No pick up at all, and when you’re low on oil the throttle icon comes on before lol oil icon comes on and you stall while you’re driving. Very dangerous. And it just Maybe my car but my 2020 jeep renegade transmission leaked transmission fluid and I needed a whole new transmission in 2021. I Can’t wait to get rid of this car.

Affordability is a plus, dependability too

I love the vehicle. It rides good. My only complaints are the ease in which the seats adjust and the fact it does not have a CD Player in it.

Great Small SUV With Plenty of Features

This little Renegade is perfect for my wife and I. We can drive to the beach or the mountains with ease with the flexible seating concept. It is loaded with safety and technology features, such as Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind-Spot Monitoring, and Forward-Collision Warning. We have the 1.3 Liter Turbo 4 cylinder; my only request would be to have 20-30 more horsepower and torque... other than this, the Renegade is a great vehicle.

4.3

Stunned about the excelleration a little slow for

My first jeep ever 😍, sti getting use to it. Great front leg room, not the back, seats great, very comfortable, low pick up overall I like it, don't know how to take off the roof yet?

4.4

Fun car

I bought the base model, no real bells or whistles. I’ve had it 3 days, my son has had his a year. And his is why I bought mine. We went to TN in his, 10 hour trip. It was comfortable and road well. This brand is known for its reliability so the trip just cemented my decision to go Jeep with my next purchase. If I could change one thing it would be the radio. You should be able to have your phone available even when not listening to the radio. I may after market that radio, but the rest is exactly what I want.

4.3

Attention to detail was NOT a strong point inside

This car is cute, stylish, good on gas, and suits most of my needs. The interior: didn't come with automatic lights on!!! First car in years to not have that. Cup holders are tiny and kinda buried under the middle console. There are 2! Thats it. Didn't come with a driver assist pack. The dealership IS WONDERFUL! GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE TEAM THERE. Helpful, caring and attentive. Even welcomed my dog with open arms, LITERALLY! THANKS MYRTLE BEACH JEEP

Great car!

This car is smooth, comfortable, great on gas, and so much more! Wish it had more leg room for the back seats but overall is fantastic!

Exceeded expectations!

I love my 2020 renegade. It has by far been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have zero problems driving in iowa snowstorms and will purchase another jeep when the time comes!

2.1

Like driving a mini dump truck

The suspicion in the jeep is so stiff that you feel every single pothole and imperfection on the road. It's way too cramped inside. Especially if your over 5'3in. The 2 USB ports (front and back) quit working right soon after started driving it. Didn't come with a spare tire only an air pump that had some sorts "fixaflat" in it. The front top vents down below out well and there's only 4 that are poorly placed. The interior is hard to clean. It started off quite but after only a month it started sounding like a helicopter. And it's awful on gas. Only good thing I have to say is when we got stuck in the mud it got us out pretty well. (I say it was more the drivers skills then the actual jeep though....)

4.0

From a full size truck to a compact SUV

Although it gets much better mileage than my truck did (99-06 GMC Sierra) and has less cargo space, it's a very cute and reliable vehicle. I wish the interior was more rugged (Vinyl vs. carpeting), had better lighting and a full-size spare or even a donut was an option. Carpeted seat backs and cargo area sucks! All models should have fog lights (safety!) and I'm installing aftermarket lights to increase night time visibility. I don't think the 2.4 L non-turbo engine has very much acceleration but it's fun to drive on highway as well as back roads. I average about 23mpg, 30 mpg on highway road trips. I wish the roof interior wasn't a light color but a dark one to match the rest of the interior. The exterior is sharp and doesn't need a lot of dress up to look good, although dressing up the pillar windows adds flare. Overall, a good deal for the light off-roader, weekend enthusiast, toaster lover.