2006 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

$18,390 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2006 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2006 Jeep Wrangler

Way more reliable than the newer ones

This car is fun and reliable. Much better quality than the newer ones. Unless you need the features of the new ones, find a 98-2006.

This LJ has been a blast to own

You won’t regret buying a LJ. I have really enjoyed this Jeep. The impact orange color still looks amazing. I have 135k miles on the Jeep and it goes up daily.

A wonderful vehicle, Virgin Jeep, Stunning!

Hard to believe it is a 2006 Jeep. The pristine appearance gives you the feeling that it has rarely been out of the garage, its is a real must see. This Jeep will not disappoint.

3.9

It's a jeep

Its little but will tackle the hard stuff. Make sure you get the 4 liter inline 6. The new 3.7 V6 are problematic older ones are easy to work on

Never lets you down, a blast to drive

Best car I’ve ever driven in snow , fun to drive the 6 speed is easy to drive , the clutch is so easy to learn on

4.3

Most fun car I will ever have

The LJ was exactly what I was looking for. The perfect adventure vehicle and it could get my friends and I anywhere we wanted to go.

Most fun My family has ever had with a car

Very reliable, on and off road. Never had a serious problem with it. We just fell in love with it and will always have a jeep in the family.

The last of the true Jeep Wranglers.

This is the second Wrangler I’ve owned. Both were TJs (the second one was a TJ Unlimited). It’s an amazingly versatile vehicle; goes anywhere, capable of loading a bit of cargo in the back, and the top comes off for fun summer days. Not a vehicle to buy if your looking for a ton of luxuries, but that should be obvious.

3.6

Fun jeep

Amazing Jeep just can’t afford the Jeep life anymore. Has it’s issue but nothing bad small oil leak no check engine light daily driver very sound jeep.

Great car even with lots of miles

I bought the unlimited Jeep 2006 used in 2008 with 22,000 miles I use it for work and had travel across country with it, i put in lots of miles on it now it has 217,000, had to change a few things like the cooling system, belt and sensors, which I just did it by watching you tube videos nothing major and it still works as the first day I bought it, I definitely recommend this vehicle is very reliable if you keep a good maintenance system is easy to do your own oil change and change the filter every 3000 miles. I don’t know how long it will last but I hear it can go up to 400,000 miles we will see. I’m very happy and satisfied with this vehicle won’t change it for any other.