2013 Kia Forte

Economic, reliable, comfortable

by from Alb on September 8, 2017

I liked this car the moment I saw it. I never buy anything without second thoughts, but when I saw this car I had the feeling I was buying a car that I will enjoy. And have been very lucky to had bought a car that is very economic, comfortable, has the space necessary. I enjoy the way the trunk space is distributed and how the door opens.

Cool Car

by on August 16, 2017

Confortable, leather seats, nicest car ever, economy, lcd screen, everything really good, big and elegant.

Uses car for Havingfun

Kia Forte 2013

by from Harrisburg, PA on August 14, 2017

very reliable vehicle and efficient for the money. The car is a small compact car and great on gas mileage.

Most unreliable car I have owned

by from Rialto, ca on August 14, 2017

Engine failed without warning at 120,000 miles requiring replacement of the engine even though the received regular maintenance.

Fits my needs perfectly

by from Landrum,SC on July 20, 2017

Excellent gas mileage and handles beautifully. Comfortable for driver especially and for passengers. Easy to reach controls. Heats and cools quickly. And I love the very convenient drop down sunglasses holder!

Good for the price

by from Tucson on July 19, 2017

This vehicle is pretty cheaply made, I would suggest to wait and spend the extra money and get something nicer.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Outstanding Value- Great Ride-Lot's of Candy

by from Indianapolis, IN on June 1, 2017

This car is one of the best values you can buy. The ride is smooth and quiet for the price, amenities abound, and technology galore. I just wish I could buy stock in Kia. If you doubt this review, just see how many there are on the road around you today. Folks are voting with their wallets. Detroit makes some great cars, but so does Kia (many of whch are built in the USA).

Probably the best car I've ever owned

by from Lafayette, IN on May 14, 2017

I purchased this car one year ago today with 28,500 on the odometer. I've previously owned GM vehicles with little luck in the reliability department...so I decided to switch. I was drawn to this car because of the exterior styling, and bumper to bumper manufacturer warranty-it's still under that warranty. Pros- -interior controls are easy to use/see/reach -bluetooth -xm radio -sound system (sounds good for stock) -steering wheel controls. (radio/cruise/bluetooth) -acceleration(not a mustang, but I was surprised-it being a 4 cyl and all) -ABS/traction control -sunroof (premium pkg) -alloy wheels (premium pkg) -keyless entry -auto off headlights -manual option for auto trans -hi-way mpg (I avg 39+) -heated mirrors -power folding mirrors -brake assist -power options (windows/locks/mirrors/etc) -comfortable seats -roomy interior -tilt/telescoping steering wheel Cons- -no engine/coolant temp gauge -raspy engine -stiff suspension (you feel evey bump) -cheap interior materials -no auto headlights (I'm used to this...I forget to turn them on) -city mpg ( I avg 21-23) Overall, I think this car is a great reliable purchase, even though there are a few drawbacks to it. It has been the most reliable car I've owned. No major issues...only problem...short in the high-mount (third) brake light, but it was a cheap fix and covered under the warranty. Great car! I would buy one again!

Reliable

by from SANDUSKY, oh on April 30, 2017

I feel safe taking my young children in this car, Kias are very safe and reliable, my wife drives one also

Great value and reliability

by from Port Charlotte, FL on April 25, 2017

Great MPH and simple comfort. Power locks, automatic. Good visibility. Very reliable. Simple routine maintenance, oil and tire. 29 mph with no effort.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Kia Forte