2021 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$17,890–$18,790 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Forte Kia
Explore the 2021 Forte Kia
Shop the 2021 Forte Kia

Very classy , well built and brand new

Great price and well made. Fun to drive and very well loaded. Very comfortable Seats and dash has great features. Trunk area is huge. Very eager to take it on a trip

Hidden gem

This vehicle exceeded our expectations. The ride, the comfort, the safety features, and passenger / driver room. We went with the GT- line Forte and have absolutely fallen in love with it.

Excellent car for price

Met all our needs for our granddaughter.it’s was a graduation gift .worth every penny ...should last through her college years and then some..will get another some day

2021 Kia forte gt very quick car for the money

The Kia Forte GT is a fun car to drive with the turbo making this car a little hot rod for less than 300/m lease. Also the car looks great with the 18 inch wheels and all the safety features it comes standard on this model.

Best purchase I’ve made!

After driving the Kia Forte, was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth, had very comfortable seats and is is very high tech!

Love my 3rd Kia!

My 3rd lease on Kia Forte. Love the brand, nice looking vehicle, great dealer customer care, never had a single problem with any of my Kia’s ~ highly recommend.

Second Kia Forte I have had.

I love the Deep Sea Blue color.I get all kinds of comments on it.It rides so nice. It is good on gas.It is easy to drive.The stripe on the sides add to it.

very happy with the car.

This car met all my needs. It was everything that I was looking for. It was better than I thought. I feel like this will last awhile.

4.0

Bought a New Car

The Kia Forte GT Line is nice! The exterior of the car looks sporty. The back is actually a little bit more roomier than I thought. Love the features on this car. Has blind spot collision, lane departure, auto android/Apple play, of course it has all of the buttons on steering wheel to control the radio, phone call...etc. Also has the remote where you can start it in the house.

Best car i ever owned so far !!

The car is awesome the interior is off the chain. Car play is a bonus and the touch screen just adds to the nice interior. The drive is smooth and even has an assist so if you get out of the lanes it’ll automatically make you stay in the lanes which is dope .