2021 Kia Forte consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Kia Forte
Shop the 2021 Kia Forte
2.1

What is going on with Kia's Automobiles. Not right

The air condition on my 2021 Kia Forte only works on the front and floor vents and not the defogger vents on the windshield, so if it is summertime and raining out, you would have to turn on the heat to defog the windows because turning on the air for the defogger only makes it hotter in the car instead of keeping it cooler. I took it to the dealer twice. The first time, they made it seem as if they corrected the issue. Second time they said they would have to compare it with another Kia Forte. Well I knew this will be pointless because after all I've read reviews with people having the same issues with the same make and model. So I asked the mechanic can he compare the issue with another make and model, because other cars I've had in the past has not had this problem.. He said he would try and I told him I want to witness if the other make and model does the exact thing. This never happened, one of the employees came and told me that they have contacted engineering dept. and that they will give me a call and let me know what they are going to do. They called me 4 business days later and said that air is not suppose to come out of the windshield vent because it will fog the windshield up and that is dangerous, which is the same spill the mechanic gave me before saying he will test another Kia Forte to see if they're having the same issue. So I asked what's the next step and the employee Kyle told me there's nothing that can be done. I told him I cannot ride the next three summers with the air on my face and feet, that I have arthritis which is painful and that I need to lease another model where the air works through every vent. He said he would have the general manager give me a call. Now on the reviews I read on the 2021 Kia Fortes, people were have the same issues with their cooling system as well. The responses on what should be done and what can be wrong were, "Take the car in to the dealership to have them assess the situation." "There can be a number of issues as to why this is happening, one might be it could be an electrical issue," which was what Kyle said to me as well, but, how quickly he forgot that when he called me back to tell me what the engineer said.

Very classy , well built and brand new

Great price and well made. Fun to drive and very well loaded. Very comfortable Seats and dash has great features. Trunk area is huge. Very eager to take it on a trip

Hidden gem

This vehicle exceeded our expectations. The ride, the comfort, the safety features, and passenger / driver room. We went with the GT- line Forte and have absolutely fallen in love with it.

Excellent car for price

Met all our needs for our granddaughter.it’s was a graduation gift .worth every penny ...should last through her college years and then some..will get another some day

2021 Kia forte gt very quick car for the money

The Kia Forte GT is a fun car to drive with the turbo making this car a little hot rod for less than 300/m lease. Also the car looks great with the 18 inch wheels and all the safety features it comes standard on this model.

Best purchase I’ve made!

After driving the Kia Forte, was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth, had very comfortable seats and is is very high tech!

Love my 3rd Kia!

My 3rd lease on Kia Forte. Love the brand, nice looking vehicle, great dealer customer care, never had a single problem with any of my Kia’s ~ highly recommend.

Second Kia Forte I have had.

I love the Deep Sea Blue color.I get all kinds of comments on it.It rides so nice. It is good on gas.It is easy to drive.The stripe on the sides add to it.

very happy with the car.

This car met all my needs. It was everything that I was looking for. It was better than I thought. I feel like this will last awhile.

4.0

Bought a New Car

The Kia Forte GT Line is nice! The exterior of the car looks sporty. The back is actually a little bit more roomier than I thought. Love the features on this car. Has blind spot collision, lane departure, auto android/Apple play, of course it has all of the buttons on steering wheel to control the radio, phone call...etc. Also has the remote where you can start it in the house.