Skip to main content

Explore the 2013 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2013 Kia Sorento
2.0

Very disappointed

Kia knowing the problem with the engine Did almost nothing. Mi Kia Sorento engine only last 111,000miles and they said that the recall was made. I remember I took my Sorento to the dealership when I received the first recall about the engine been a responsable person and doing all the oil changes on time and they said that they did a sound check to the engine and everything was fine. And now I have no car to go to work. Very disappointed of Kia.

Big lemon I hate my car

Burning oil weighted over a year to get a new engine then had problems after repair I wouldn't recommend this car for anyone. It's a big lemon it's a 2013 Kia Sorento.

4.0

104,000 and still going strong

I bought mine brand new online and picked it up at dealer with lifetime oil changes. Great for family trips seats 7 with the third row and with roof cross bars and hitch I had a ton of space to load up our stuff. had car for ten years and it never left me stranded. In the ten years of ownership, I replaced tires, battey, brakes, air filters, wipers. at 77K miles I went in for routine oil change and the dealer ship let me know there was a recall on the engine and that they were replacing my engine no charge. They provided me with a loaner until it was all done. I now have 104,000 on the car and still going strong.

2.0

Not a satisfied customer

I have a lot of problems with this car. I have replaced 2 alternators, the engine has a lot of issues and I continually have to replace spark plugs because they foul out and cause the car to not operate properly. I was proud of this car when purchased but have not been satisfied at all with the performance.

1.0

El primer auto que me compro y me da tanto problem

No me siento seguro desde que la compre Me ha dado mucho problemas de motor y transmisión y es mi primer auto...No me siento segura

1.0

This car is not reliable

I only had the car for 7 months and the motor blew on it. I've been fixing on the car ever sense I brought it and now it's just sitting and Kia is saying there is no recall on the motor but online says something different it only had 113000 miles. I am very upset and will never buy a Kia again.

Worst vehicle I’ve ever owned😡

I wanted 1 when they 1st came out & finally bought a new 1 in 2013. Ive had 2 engines & 8 claims on my extended warranty & now 9th claim 😡 I’m checking into seeing what I can do since I’ve had all these problems plus the recalls. No good reviews from me😡

1.0

Eats oil like a kid eating Halloween candy.

I have never owned a vehicle that needs oil every 1000 miles or less. Eats oil don't know where it's going. Doesn't leak. Doesn't smoke.

Smooth comfortable driving

This car has a Sleek design and it’s full of options. The car Is a very smooth drive and quite ride very. Very spacious interior. The right Weekend car for family Family fun

Kia stood by their warranty!

Have owned this SUV for 8 years, over 100,000 miles, and Kia just replaced my motor no charge due to oil consumption! Have not had many problems with this car and there is no rust at all on this car! Definitely got my $$ worth!