Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Soul

2016 Kia Soul

2016 Kia Soul

Have You Driven the 2016 Kia Soul?

Vast Improvement

by Happy Kia Owner from New York State on Sun May 22 2016

Wife loves her Kia Soul. Traded her 2011 for the 2016 !. Significant improvement in 5 years. Interior is roomier and seats more comfortable. Ride is 100% better. Much quieter ride, you can actually hear the sound system w/o cranking it up. Tire noise is minimal. Engine is quieter on acceleration. Six speed auto transmission nice upgrade from the 4 speed. I really did not enjoy driving the 2011. I now will drive this car more often. That says it all.

Our little Soul

by Car lover from Springfield MO on Sat Sep 26 2015

So far we love our little Soul. It's fun to drive and the gas mileage is great.We compared many other similar vehicles and found the Soul had the best options, comfort, features and gas mileage for the money. We had considered a Soul for a few years and the new body style and features finally won us over. We love it!

I love everything about this car.

by Keywestbob from Palm desert, Ca on Sun Sep 04 2016

Perfect size and great gas mileage with great styling Makes for a car that overall would fit almost any family. I sold my truck because i didn't need it any more.so i have a friend that has a honda element. and i love the car. i saw the kia soul so i read up on it and loved what i read. with all you get for the price you can't beat it.

2 Soul Family

by Mary from Sherman, TEXAS on Mon Jun 27 2016

We love our Kia Souls. We bought our first Soul in May 2011. We love it as much today as when we bought it. It drives well and has kept his nice car look despite being 5 years old. We decided several years ago that we would buy another Soul in 2016 and keep our first Soul so that we would be a 2 Soul Family. We recommend them to everyone, family, friends and complete strangers. m

Love This Little Big Car!

by Heart & Soul from Oak Ridge , TN on Fri Mar 18 2016

I NEVER planned on leasing a Soul! But after comparing and driving it, I couldn't resist taking it home. And after 3 weeks, I love it even more than the day I got it! I'm just so happy that I asked for a quote, a great salesman and sales team made the deal possible, and I got a super little Soul! Wow!

One of the best I have owned

by Crazyhorse from Ozarks on Tue Jun 07 2016

I'm 75 years old and have had many cars and trucks over the years. Some great ones ( I tend to keep the good ones for 10 to 20 years) The lemons are gone as quick as I can find another "sucker" I am very impressed with this car. I was a mechanic millwright in my working days so I usually look very closely at build quality and thought- full engineering design. If this car lives up to my initial impression I intend to be driving it when I am 95!!!!

noel pacheco Kia salesman

by cheryl kia soul lover from toms river nj on Fri Mar 18 2016

I had the best experience leaseing my 2016 Kia soul , I never considered to lease ever , but noel was so helpful and explained how everything works and made me feel very secure about leaseing vs financing, he not only saved me over 1004 in payment but he made the transition easy and painless , I recommend any who is considering getting a Kia , toms river kia and noel Pacheco will make your experience worth while , and treat you like family

First time ever owning a brand new car

by Biachi from San Francisco California on Sun Feb 21 2016

I absolutely love this car. Style inside and outside it could be a little bit better on gas but that's okay I still love it. I love the heated seats both in the front and back seats and ventilated seats - I wish ventilated seats are in the back seats as well. I love the sunroof I love the lumbar support in the driver seat. It would be awesome I also have an armrest on the driver side. The stereo is awesome and this car was pretty much made for me!

Love it in Yellow

by shopper one from Garnerville, NY on Mon Jun 27 2016

This is my third Kia Soul. The first two were red. This time I wanted it as you see it in many pictures -- in yellow -- and it does not disappoint! It looks adorable, and has many features that my last Soul didn't, with synced phone and better info from Serius. The ride is smoother. The turns are easier to control. You simply cannot find a better car for the money. And it holds a lot of packages and small pieces of furniture, wood, house-hold equipment and luggage. If you have never tried a Soul, treat yourself. The payments are very, very reasonable. You will love the sporty, different-looking and just adorable Kia Soul. Judy G.

Great car but get the 2.0 L engine

by MrBill from York, Pa on Tue Oct 27 2015

I have had my new Soul for a few months now. Great vehicle, love the way it rides and the versatility of this vehicle, lots of leg room for everyone and when you fold down the back seat loads of cargo room. My mileage has been about 30 combined. I got the dark grey color so the back end did not look so odd. I would recommend the 2.0 liter engine which means you have to buy the Plus model. I have the 1.6 and it needs more power on the inclines, beyond that great buy for the money and loads of fun to drive. Looking forward to buying a new model in a few years down the road.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25