What Is the 2021 Kia Stinger?
The Kia Stinger is a five-seat mid-size hatchback with aggressive coupelike styling. It’s powered by a standard 255-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine or an optional 365-hp, twin-turbo 3.3-liter V-6. Both engines work with an eight-speed automatic transmission, and rear- and all-wheel-drive versions are offered. Competitors include the Alfa Romeo Giulia, Audi A4 and Genesis G70.
What’s New on the 2021 Kia Stinger?
There are no significant changes this year.
What Features in the 2021 Kia Stinger Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Leather seating surfaces
- Heated front seats
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Wireless device charging
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
Available features include:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Navigation with 8-inch touchscreen
- Harman Kardon premium stereo
- 360-degree camera system
- Head-up display
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go capability
Should I Buy the 2021 Kia Stinger?
The Stinger mimics the style and performance of sedans from dedicated luxury brands — but for a fraction of the price. The performance of its optional V-6 engine, roomy cargo area and easy-to-use multimedia system are highlights, but the car’s swoopy design hurts outward visibility.