In his critique of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 coupe, Cars.com reviewer Mike Hanley says that, although Mercedes-Benz vehicles are on the spendy side even at their starting price, this luxury performance car makes a case for its as-tested $87,000. Boasting an impressive combo of advanced tech features, a plush interior, satisfying performance and that intangible cachet, the E400 coupe isn’t one note but instead plays the whole song.
Related: More Expert Car Reviews
“Swift, comfortable and elegant, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 coupe is rewarding to drive and offers a long list of advanced safety features,” Hanley writes.
To match our favorable review, this week the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 lands in the No. 1 spot on our Top 5 most popular expert reviews of the week.
Meanwhile, topping this week’s roster of most-watched videos is one featuring yours truly as I debunk commonly held car myths, first airing on our weekly “Driving Smart” TV segment that airs coast-to-coast on local network news affiliates of the TEGNA group.
Top 5 Reviews
1. 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe Review: It’s Time for Some Me-Time
2. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Review: Lighter, Stronger, User-Friendlier and More Comfortable, But Not Cheaper
3. 2018 Ford Mustang Review: Anything You Want, for a Price
4. 2018 Lexus LX 570 2-Row Review: Pay Less, Get More Space
5. 2019 Subaru Ascent: Ready to Conquer a Family’s Everyday Adventures
Top 5 Videos
1. Clever Car Hacks
2. 2018 Honda Civic Type R Vs. 2018 Volkswagen Golf R
3. 2018 Hyundai Kona: First Drive
4. 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante
5. What’s The Best Luxury Compact SUV for 2018?
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.