2018 Range Rover Velar

4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Nice Concept Look

by Land Rover Velar Owner from Alexandria, VA on January 5, 2018

This is in between the E vogue and Discovery Sport. Beautiful vehicle don't fall for the WIFI by AT&T subscription just use your phone personal hot spot. I love the APP remote start feature and he 2.0 Turbo is plenty of power. Unless you want the air suspension then you need to get the six cylinder. But be honest with yourself do you really need it or will it be more of a road queen 4x4. The wife and I opted for the leasing program because we never keep a vehicle more than three years. I also own a 2017 Macan s this vehicle is much bigger and in my opinion is the best looking Land Rover. Definitely opt for the Dynamic dress up, the convenience package (heated and cooled seats). Lane assist and Blind spot comes with it. Heads up display and adaptive cruise probably would of been nice but i could not justified the extra cost.

A Beautiful Vehicle

by New Range Rover Owner from Hoffman Estates, IL on February 22, 2018

First time owing a Range Rover and the car buying experience at the dealership was great. The white glove perks and service that come with owing a Range Rover is amazing on top of owing a great vehicle. So far, this vehicle has met or exceeded our expectations. Great ride and drive, plenty of room both front and rear seats, and there is a very large trunk/storage in the rear. The technology that is included in this vehicle is amazing. I have read reviews that there is some issues with glitches, but so far we have not experienced any, everything has worked as intended. The exterior and interior are both have a very sleek design and overall it is a beautiful vehicle. Nothing but good things to say so far about the vehicle.

Ridiculous Issues for the Money

by amyls on May 15, 2018

I had to pay an extra $10,000 to get very standard features, like a front parking sensor (not even a camera) and cooled seats. Even then, there are so many features that are not included - the weirdest is that there is a huge space where there should be a sunglass holder but NOPE. No heated steering wheel. No front camera. No 10-way adjustable seating. Yes, these are definitely extras but on a $75,000 Range Rover they should absolutely be standard! I had them on my $50k Infiniti, so why do I have to go without just for the Range Rover name?? Worst of all is that I've had the car for less than a month and I've already had to take it into the shop twice for suspension issues and other faults. This does not bode well at all. The icing on the cake is how awful the customer service is. Yesterday, I called five times and no one at the dealership answered the phone or returned my voicemail so I had to drive there just to have a conversation about the new fault messages that had popped up. Don't get me started on the actual buying process - a disaster! I'm so disappointed with my first Range Rover, I wish I would have bought something else.

Does not recommend this car!!

Georgeous inside & out technologically advanced

by Lingo from Cincinnati, OH on November 26, 2017

After owning several Lexus vehicles, I was looking for something fresh and more technologically advanced. One test drive and I was hooked, had to have it. Responsive (have 380 engine), comfortable, gorgeous inside and out, and a car I'm proud to own. There are a few quirks I'm working through, but that's nit picking. The car has a manufacturer issue, a connectivity piece that needs replaced at dealer and it takes up to 3 weeks to get, that's frustrating, but it'll get fixed. I wouldn't change my decision, it's amazing!

Most technology I've seen in a car in a long time.

by Joey Avila from Fresno, CA on January 15, 2018

Controls are all touch screen. Styling is amazing. It gets a lot of stares! Very comfortable to drive, and a really smooth ride.

Most beautiful car we?ve ever owned

by MTYousif from Bluffton, SC on January 1, 2018

We love the exterior and interior design as well as the spaciousnessit provides. The car we bought has everything in it we desired including the heads up display. We will highly recommend his car to all our friends.

Most Stunning Car I've Owned

by jrosen on January 16, 2018

I've driven in many luxurious cars and the Range Rover Velar is above all. It is all around beautiful - it drives smoothly, the exterior is sleek and a true head-turner, and the interior is simply stunning. Every detail of the Velar is extraordinary, from the massaging seats, leather, stitching, to the closing door handles, panoramic sunroof, and interior ambiance lighting. I could go on and on about this car. This is my second Range Rover and I am very happy with how it runs and keeps in shape year after year.

Buyer Beware - wait until they fix board glitches

by Highly disapponited from Chicagoland on June 22, 2018

I bought a ?18 Velar and twice now in the past 3 months the board went haywire and all the digital screens go black. The radio doesn?t work, you can?t tell what temperature the climate control is on, etc. it all goes dark. The first time Land Rover had my car for 3 weeks waiting on a new board from the UK. This time, I have no idea because it is still in service. Service tells you there are all kind of issues because it?s a new technology / platform with the touch screens. Don?t be a guinea pig too - wait until when and if they fix what they like to call a ?glitch?.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Car with beautiful design

by Lovemycar from Monroe, NJ on February 9, 2018

Love the car for its exquisite exterior and interior design. Like the fact that you could control pretty much most of the things using screens and touch as opposed to outdated button. Excellent performance and mileage.

Beauty and Style

by William Robles from Hyde Park, Ma on December 21, 2017

This SUV performance is excellent , one of the best SUV that I have owned. The interior room is super, light and view. Fill’s close to a sport car handily.

1 2 3