2015 Lexus Nx 200 T

Its a wonderfull car physical appearence berfect .

by from NAIROBI KENYA on September 18, 2017

the make its wonderful ,speed also is amazing ,the interior part also is very good compared to other motor vehicle.
Not Rated Reliability

Beautifull SUV inside out.

by from Houston, Texas on August 9, 2017

I love it - Very sporty and one of the most attractive car in the market, absolutely beautiful inside out. The NX200 f sports Lexus car design is a winner

Most reliable car and sport

by from Seattle wa on July 23, 2017

Fun to drive specially when it's on sports mode,I drive on highway it have the economy sistem too..in snow it's fun too.

Uses car for Havingfun

Good price for me

by from Pang on July 14, 2017

This vehicle so nine , and good price for my family , so everyone looking buy car , please going to car .com

Uses car for Havingfun

wow - impecable

by from Houston, Texas on July 5, 2017

The NX200 F Sports has all the hooplala you need in a car either the exterior design and the interior comfort and technology.

Impecable car

by from Houston, Texas on July 2, 2017

Absolutely Beautiful Car Inside Out - Comfort, Quite, Acceleration is quite and sufficient either inner city or Highway...

Great Small Luxury SUV, Comfortable Interior

by from Houston, TX on June 14, 2017

I was looking for a small luxury crossover to replace my 2009 Lexus RX350. The NX200t caught my eye since the new RX350 models look huge. I purchased the NX200t base model and have had it for about 1 month. Features that I love are the backup camera, beautiful and comfortable interior, turn knob dial for the display screen, and lots of legroom for all passengers. I am very happy with the performance of the car as it drives very well, has good visibility, and has an excellent turning radius. Things that I dislike about the NX200t are that the base model doesn't include seat heaters and that the windshield wipers are not automatic. I also dislike that the display clock is not a digital clock and that the seats don't have pull-down armrests.

Lexus NX200t Nice but a bit overrated

by from Woodstock, GA on May 30, 2017

Not very comfortable as driver nor passenger. Afterall, it's a utility truck vehicle. Beautiful color. Impressive driving a "Lexus." I liked the Toyota Avalon much more although not a fair comparison given to different type vehicles. I think the Lexus' vehicles are a bit overrated/overpriced, though. The "Primary Use" question did not provide the answer that this was my Primary Vehicle for day-to-day activities and, if traveled by car, use it as well. Except when I drove For Fun then it was my 2015 Corvette Stingray Convertible 3LT.

Luxurious and value for money

by from Minneapolis, MN on May 18, 2017

Very nice interior. A bit aggressive exterior which everyone may not like. I suggest Don't buy the base model. Go for a package

Loving My Lexus

by from Great Barrington, MA on May 4, 2017

It is red and fabulous, I never thought that I would own a Lexus but now that I do I love it!!! Haddad Nissan made the buying experience a pleasurable one.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Lexus Nx 200 T