2006 Lexus Sc 430

What a car...Bring it back!!!

by on August 23, 2017

Traded by SLK230 for this car and, I love my 2006 SC430... I think Lexus should bring it back, it got everything that make a car fun...

Uses car for Havingfun

Marvellous vehicle in ALL respects.

by from West Sussex on July 31, 2017

I have owned a 2006 SC model since the end of 2012, and cannot fault it in any way. It's rare to see on UK roads, in performance is as smooth as butter, and even sports cars that can out perform this vehicle, will still have it annoyingly in its rear view mirror. It is sophisticated in its unassuming way having a clever convertible drop top. I'm sick and tired of those idiots that cannot see and appreciate this car that WILL become a classic with rising values in the future. I know this as a fact as the owner of many a valuable classic car.

Amazing hand made automobile. Buy one .

by from Ca on July 11, 2017

Nostalgic and amazing. I am a musician and the sound system in this car is like being in the recording studio. The quietest car I have ever driven in with the top up. With the top down you can have a conversation and no hair blow. In addition for golfers. If you keep the top up, which you usually will on sunny day driving to the golf course, you can fit two bags plus in the trunk of your car. Amazing power when you downshift to the third gear and hop on the highway. For any of you who feel it is hard when you hit bumps get rid of the runflat tires and buy Toyo tires. If you are in the mountains hills or even around town push the Excelerato power button and it has a entire different set of gears that move you around very quickly. I get them set up all the time and it is a very safe car. Cheers, Rick

A New Clasic

by from 92064 on July 6, 2017

This is a fun car to drive. Great styling and all the creature comforts you could want. It has Navigation, Heated seats, and just about anything else. its not bad for long trips either.

Uses car for Havingfun

"I Had A Dream"

by from Apex, NC on June 3, 2017

My lucky stars got me into the Lexus family and I can't get out. " It" feels like the first time". Riding in the 06' SC430 gives you a thought process that has never touched base here before, "and it feels goooood"

"I Had A Dream"

by from Apex, NC on June 3, 2017

This Silky-Smooth, as I would call it, is just that. Jazzy ride with a very classy feel strolling down the highway. Talking about "churning urn of burning funk". Beautiful in and out and ride with someone while the tops down with your eyes closed.

My weekend car

by from Raleigh, NC on May 2, 2017

Recently purchased a 2002 SC430 with 104,000 miles. Hard to believe this car is 15 years old! It runs, looks and feels like a new car. Nothing on the road looks like it. Since Lexus stopped making them back in 2010, you won't see many on the road. That's a plus! People may say it doesn't handle like a BMW, and that's true. But you also won't see the service shop like you would with a BMW either. I'm not worried in the least about a Lexus with over 100,000 miles. I also own a 1999 Lexus GS400 with over 225,000 miles. I had the spark plugs changed for the first time this year! That's right, 17 years after I bought it. Both of these cars will last a long time with proper maintenance. Since this is my weekend car, it will last even longer because I only plan on putting 5,000 miles on it a year and servicing it at least twice a year at the Lexus dealer.

Lexus SC 430

by from Laredo, TX on April 29, 2017

This SC 430 is one of a kind. It is reliable and Sporty.. I have own this Lexus for 2.5 years and have put on it 20,000 miles.. No issues with it. Everything works on it as if it was new.. Love it..

Sweet looking ride

by from Bluffton SC on March 19, 2017

Just picked up this 2006 SC430 and it is super nice, happy with everything good solid hardtop convertible

experience

by from on October 22, 2014

i went there a Saturday about a week ago i worked with Anthony he helped me found the car i needed since i wasn't to sure he even called 3 days later to see how were we doing and thank for coming by.