2015 Lincoln MKC consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Shop the 2015 Lincoln MKC
4.5

2015 is nice but I like the 2019 even better

2015 is nice but I like the 2019 even better, grill on the 2015 isn’t as nice as the 2019. The car is very comfortable.

I usually buy foreign cars I have a 2009 RAV4 that

I had test drive a Lexus when I test drive at Lincoln MKC it was just a comfortability when I was driving it it feel like me I knew then I wasn't going to stop until I got me a Lincoln MKC I'm very happy please grateful and humbled to God he made it possible.

THRILLED WITH MY LINCOLN

I am thrilled with my Lincoln and even happier with the Ford Dealership at Yonge and Steeles. Jason Joseph is a top notch salesperson and the Ivan in Service is fantastic!

I deserve this luxury! That's what my boys told me

Most beautiful car I've ever owned! Feel like I'm in paradise when i drive it and feel pretty special too! All the bells and whistles and a whole lot of comfort at a very reasonable price!

A. Great car to drive t

Love it it meets all my needs and I receive many compliments on it, its a great looking car. Has been reliable and very easy car to drive. Would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a midsize SUV.

Love this car

We have the Reserve model and love it! it drives extremely smooth and handles the road very well. My favorite feature is the welcome experience. when you come within 8 feet with the key fob in your possession, the vehicle lights up, mirrors unfold and a welcome mat shines down on the ground.

Attractive - Comfortable

MKC is a small SUV, comfortable, has more bells and whistles than I have ever had in a car, seats adjust well and have memory settings. Runs good. No complaints.

It's the best car I ever owned, ever! The smooth q

It's great rides beautiful, handle good! Highway pickup is outstanding never has anything to worry about on the freeway, and the gas mileage is good. The ride is so comfortable it crazy.

Love love love this car. Its a pleasure to drive!

My last car was a Mercedes Benz 350ml and I didn't think I'd be happy with anything else. Well I was so wrong! I absolutely love my new car! It has great power under the hood and comfort all around! I love all the amenities! So glad I bought it!!!

2015 Lincoln MKC

This is an all around wonderful car. Stylish, comfortable, sporty - literally checks every box. I look for ages for a nice mid-sized SUV and when I drove the Lincoln MKC I just knew that was the car I wanted. My only two hold backs are that the leather seats, although comfortable are to squishy and the leather will not hold up over a long period of time (beyond 100K). The other hold up is the trunk size - it's nearly impossible to fit a full golf bag in the trunk space without putting down your back seats.