Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 27 reviews

Great vehicle

by from Chicago, IL on April 28, 2011

I've had this SUV now for 3 months or so. Just did the first oil change which was super easy. I love the style and comfort of the car. The gas milage was something to get used to since I went from a honda accord to this. However I noticed the gas milage differs in the way you drive the car. Once I started paying attention to that I started getting 20.5 to 21.5 MPG. No that gas prices are $4.25/gallon. I love looking at the car and would suggest it to anyone. You feel no bumps in the car, such a smooth ride. The navigation system is nice and I can hook up my ipod to the radio through the dvd jack in the center compartment. I really feel like a million bucks driving this think. I found my car 2 hours away in Fondulac WI for $24.500 with 27K. Red with black leather interior. The elite package with pamoramic sunroof and backup sensors are also very helpful. I think I got a great deal for such a luxorious vehicle. LOVE IT!

STILL LOVE MY MKX

by from Bossier City, LA on January 5, 2011

I've had this car for 3 years, bought new, and still love it. Still looks sharp and draws attention. Usually I would trade old vehicle in and get something different. Not this time. When I get ready for a new car, it would be another MKX.

My first Lincoln

by from Ashland, Mo on November 20, 2009

My wife and I have approx 32,500 miles on this car and can't get over how great it is. We have only had it back to the shop once. That was for a circuit in the heated seats not working. We try to drive 65 mph on the highway for the most part. 21 to 25 mpg depending on the outside conditions.It gets better mileage when the air is damp. 18 in town. The car is AWD. I put a K&N air filter on it when We got it as I believe in them. We don't hot rod so that helps everything about any car.

Really Nice SUV

by from Ft. Myers, FL on December 2, 2010

We have had our MKX for about 3 months. It is a great car. Just the right height for my arthritis- I can just slide in and out. Love the AC seats in summer and Heated seats in winter. Looks great, has lots of toys and gets very good gas mileage.

Great Car

by from Dayton, Ohio on April 4, 2012

Very pleased with my purchase. Did all my research on cars.com. It helped me find a great deal within my price range.

Lincoln style for Ford Edge bucks!

by from Waco, TX on February 10, 2011

We were so lucky to find this post-lease 2007 MKX. It was immaculate and drives like a dream. Best lumbar support I've ever had and heated seats also heat up the back as well. Buying w/30K miles allowed us to get an extra bit of luxury. We were planning on buying a new Ford Edge. The MKX is on the Ford Edge's body and we a so happy getting more for less by buying used!

NICEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED!

by from woodville, texas on October 3, 2007

when i was a kid lincoln was what someone who "was someone" drove, but since ive been grown they have all seemed like an "old rich woman's" car. Then i saw the mkX. (COOL) then i drove it. (even cooler) then i bought it (no regrets)

Love my Lincoln

by from Northern Arizona on December 12, 2012

Purchased in November. Have had a couple of trips and I love the way it drives, it's comfortable, Just PERFECT. What more can I say, other than I love my Lincoln MKX!!

Great Lincoln MKX

by from Saginaw, MI on February 1, 2012

I love the style and comfort of the MKX. Very smooth and quiet ride. When I'm ready for a new vehicle i will get another MKX. Excellent and sharp vehicle!

Had my 2007 for 7 years

by from Woonsocket, RI on January 10, 2017

I bought this car Used from a dealership. I purchased this vehicle during the summer. When Winter arrived I soon realized I had no heat. There was a recall on the heater coil which they replaced. My heat would work for a about a month then no heat again. I had the car at the dealers garage 3 winters in a row for this issue. Bottom line is it was never fixed. I finally gave up and traded it in. I now have the luxury of a heated car!

Similar Models