2007 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2007 Lincoln MKX
4.0

It's a 9 out of 10

Very reliable, comfortable and good on gas. Wish mine had heated seats though. Otherwise, nicest car I've owned and I bought it 10 years old.

1.7

Just took it to dealership for air bag bags nev d

Air bags never deployed in frontal crash car is totaled my wife could have been killed I will have a lawyer in this case again air bags did not deploy

it has all the bells and whistle‘s

Very comfortable car with plenty of room super nice inside super clean love it Clifford and Curtis were amazing and provided amazing customer service would definitely recommend family and friends to come here

Solid car well styled, Lincolns first SUV effort.

A real "Land Yacht", quiet,comfortable with lots of options.Mpg was reasonable (19/22) considering the weight of the vehicle and power was more than adequate for high speed travel.

3.6

It is a good vehicle, but the transmission is a co

I like the power and room of the vehicle, but the transmission is causing great concerns. Lately, throughout my drive, the car shutters. The transmission is still shifting through it's gears, but the shuttering causes the car to vibrate. I have to take my foot off of the pedal, in order to continue driving, without the shuttering.

4.1

Beautiful vehicle

This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for. I drove a minivan previously, but was ready for a new vehicle that was slightly smaller. The Lincoln MKX (same as a Ford edge) has definitely fit the bill. It is still roomy enough for 2 convertible carseats in the back without having to purchase smaller ones. The cargo space is nice without being overwhelming. And the amenities are great. I love the heated and cooled seats. The vehicle is also all wheel drive, so that gives us piece of mind for the winter months. I've also been getting approximately 20 MPG on my daily commute, which is great for me. Overall, I think this is a great family vehicle.

171,000 Miles and it's still in great condition!

I purchased a 2007 MKX used in 2013 and I am currently driving the same auto. No tears in the leather, sun/moon roof still works and no leaks, smooth drive, people can't believe it when I tell them it's 12 years old. I have only had to replace a small gearshift part and purchase an AC compressor this year. Otherwise, no mechanical issues. Plan to keep this car as long as I can-I love not having a payment.

Affordable luxury car

This car exceeded all of my expectations! I?m typically a man that searches for well known luxury cars like Porsches or Audis, but I was pleasantly surprised by the MKX!

Reliable, speedy, comfortable car

This car is stylish, comfortable and efficient. The car was also very quiet to ride in as well. Also, many safety features comes standard and was safe to drive in bad weather

I own a 2007 lincoln mkx and no trouble

I like my mkx and drive it all winter and no problem driving it even 60-70 mph and it handle great in the snow I would drive anything but alincoln it has the best quality iam 89 years old and expect to live past a 100 and will drve a lincoln