2007 MKX

2007 Lincoln MKX

2007 Lincoln MKX

Have You Driven the 2007 Lincoln MKX?

Great vehicle

by Laurie from Chicago, IL on Thu Apr 28 2011

I've had this SUV now for 3 months or so. Just did the first oil change which was super easy. I love the style and comfort of the car. The gas milage was something to get used to since I went from a honda accord to this. However I noticed the gas milage differs in the way you drive the car. Once I started paying attention to that I started getting 20.5 to 21.5 MPG. No that gas prices are $4.25/gallon. I love looking at the car and would suggest it to anyone. You feel no bumps in the car, such a smooth ride. The navigation system is nice and I can hook up my ipod to the radio through the dvd jack in the center compartment. I really feel like a million bucks driving this think. I found my car 2 hours away in Fondulac WI for $24.500 with 27K. Red with black leather interior. The elite package with pamoramic sunroof and backup sensors are also very helpful. I think I got a great deal for such a luxorious vehicle. LOVE IT!

My first Lincoln

by none from Ashland, Mo on Fri Nov 20 2009

My wife and I have approx 32,500 miles on this car and can't get over how great it is. We have only had it back to the shop once. That was for a circuit in the heated seats not working. We try to drive 65 mph on the highway for the most part. 21 to 25 mpg depending on the outside conditions.It gets better mileage when the air is damp. 18 in town. The car is AWD. I put a K&N air filter on it when We got it as I believe in them. We don't hot rod so that helps everything about any car.

STILL LOVE MY MKX

by georgie from Bossier City, LA on Wed Jan 05 2011

I've had this car for 3 years, bought new, and still love it. Still looks sharp and draws attention. Usually I would trade old vehicle in and get something different. Not this time. When I get ready for a new car, it would be another MKX.

Lincoln style for Ford Edge bucks!

by WOW version of a Ford Edge! from Waco, TX on Thu Feb 10 2011

We were so lucky to find this post-lease 2007 MKX. It was immaculate and drives like a dream. Best lumbar support I've ever had and heated seats also heat up the back as well. Buying w/30K miles allowed us to get an extra bit of luxury. We were planning on buying a new Ford Edge. The MKX is on the Ford Edge's body and we a so happy getting more for less by buying used!

Really Nice SUV

by Grandma in FL from Ft. Myers, FL on Thu Dec 02 2010

We have had our MKX for about 3 months. It is a great car. Just the right height for my arthritis- I can just slide in and out. Love the AC seats in summer and Heated seats in winter. Looks great, has lots of toys and gets very good gas mileage.

NICEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED!

by happy owner from woodville, texas on Wed Oct 03 2007

when i was a kid lincoln was what someone who "was someone" drove, but since ive been grown they have all seemed like an "old rich woman's" car. Then i saw the mkX. (COOL) then i drove it. (even cooler) then i bought it (no regrets)

Hands down best overall vehicle I have owned

by Mitch from Ontario, Canada on Thu Oct 23 2014

Have had the car for seven years now. Has 200000 kilometers on it. Still drives & runs as it did 7 years ago. Only problem had to replace the gas tank. This seems to be a common problem. Very expensive to replace compared to other vehicles. Will replace it with another or an Edge.

Overall Great Car

by DanInDallas from Dallas, TX on Sun Mar 08 2009

I've owned the 07 MKX for about 8 months now. Overall it is a great car with many great features, but also a few minor annoyances. One of the things I like best about this car is that it is very quiet - almost no wind noise on the highway. It is much quieter than my wife's RX. Some of the annoyances are the unadjustable cup holders, and lack of thought around accommodating child car seats. If we put our car seat in the middle back seat, then the drivers seat automatically backs into it when the engine is turned off (this is supposed to allow the driver to easily get out). Also the middle head rest in the back makes the car seat have to sit in an awkward position. It is also difficult for a passenger sitting in a side back seat to reach their seat belt fastener because the car seat gets in the way. The fasteners in our RX are more adjustable. Our RX also has the ability for the front passenger seat to tilt all the way back so that it can become a leg rest for a back passenger on long trips, but the MKX doesn't really do this as it is difficult to remove the front seat head rest. Overall I would take the MKX over the RX, but there are those few areas where the RX makes life easier. My gas mileage is around 17 city, but I do get 23-24 on the highway.

Great Car

by Denny from Dayton, Ohio on Wed Apr 04 2012

Very pleased with my purchase. Did all my research on cars.com. It helped me find a great deal within my price range.

Love my Lincoln

by Love my lincoln from Northern Arizona on Wed Dec 12 2012

Purchased in November. Have had a couple of trips and I love the way it drives, it's comfortable, Just PERFECT. What more can I say, other than I love my Lincoln MKX!!

1 2 3 4