2006 Lincoln Zephyr Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 29 reviews

Lincoln beats Acura and Honda

by from Madison, WI on April 15, 2010

I have been a Honda guy for 20 years. This time around I was looking again at Honda, Acura, or Nissan. Could not find one that met my comfort, price needs. Dealer had me drive the Lincon Zepher/MKZ and it turned out to be a WOW moment. Sporty, comfortable, quiet, more bells and whistles than I was looking for, and for FAR less than any simular level Honda, Accura, Nissan. Zepher/MKZ rated high on all catigories too! I am a Lincoln man now.

love it

by from on July 10, 2010

The 06 lincoln zephyr is by far the best car I've ever owned. Beautiful exterior lines...turns heads constantly...slick and chic interior...perfect blend of luxury and performance

GOOD BARGAIN

by from LITTLE ROCK, AR on December 30, 2010

GOOD CAR FOR GREAT PRICE. APPRECIATE CARS.COM OR I WOULDN'T HAVE FOUND MY CAR FOR A STEAL. CARS.COM IS A REAL TOOL.

Most elegant car I've ever owned

by from Lynchburg, VA on July 9, 2013

The Lincoln Zephyr is definitely a great addition to our home. It is classy and my wife looks great driving it! Only issue is that the steering radius is a little tight compared with other vehicles I've owned. All of the amenities and features set this vehicle apart from all others. I would easily recommend this vehicle to others.

Great Car!!!

by from Baton Rouge on October 3, 2012

Absolutely pleased with my new Lincoln Zepher! The ride, the look, the comfort is unbelievable! My mom offered to switch her Cadillac STS for it and my dad offered to switch his Mercedes Benz E500. I turned both down!

Reliable Car

by from Michigan on February 20, 2012

The car drives very smoothly. So far, it has been a great buy and I would recommend this vehicle to anyone shopping for a durable car.

Impressive and reliable car

by from Detroit, MI on August 13, 2011

This is an all around good looking, nice handling, efficient vehicle, made especially for a classy woman.

Love this car

by from Chippewa Falls, WI on January 6, 2010

This car handles great, is very comfortable - I like all of the features. I like the styling - it is spacious - has a good sized trunk. I would definitely recommend this car to a friend.,

Most comfortable car

by from Los Angeles,CA on July 5, 2011

Everyone expects older people to get this car. I am in my 20's and I love it! First of all you get less tickets because it does not attract attentions, second, it is so luxurious and comfortable inside, I feel like a million bucks everytime I sit in it. We bought it used with 60,000 miles on it, it's been 2 years and it has yet to give us real trouble. Here are our troubles we have had-the seatbelt warning light staying on, sometimes the memory seat won't work until you restart the car, the radio volume turns up and down by itself (when it is turned up all the way) and the biggest complaint is the U-turn...it's like turning a big-rig. Other than that I would totally get another lincoln, I recommend it to everyone.

WOW!!! More and More impressed each day!!

by from Peoria, IL. on September 5, 2006

I looked at many, many other luxory sedans prior to my purchase of the Zephyr. In my opinion this is by far the best value. I drive about 300 miles a week in town and highway. this is the car I have been looking for. Gets great looks, Has and incredible interior. I'm a big guy, 250lb 6'2" and this car has more room in the cockpit than my SUV. Very well designed and very sharp. THIS CAR GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION!! The ride is just as nice. If your looking for a powerfull vehicle this is not it. It has enough power for what I do, I'm not towing anything with it. I'll leave that up to my SUV. It will get up and go!! MPG is awesome! Coming from and SUV anything is great but the rating is right on the money 20/town 30/highway. if your looking for a mid size luxory sedan THIS IS IT!!! I even fit comfortably in the back seat. The trunk space is incredible. If your getting this car... Splurge on the Navigation system, IT"S WORTH IT!! Overall Lexus, BMW, Mercedees, Cadillac, can't hold a candle to this care for the money. Lot of car for the $$$. Enough research go buy the car....