2017 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2017 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2017 Mazda CX-5

Very Well made!

Loved this car and also got compliments on the exterior and interior of it. Very reliable and always took me where I needed to go.

Great car!

This is a drivers car. I love it. Great handling, just a fun to drive car. I prefer to drive it over my husband BMW and Mom’s Lexus. Great value Fun car

Reliable and Eye-Catching

I have zero complaints. I have owned the Grand Touring trim in Soul Red Crystal for 2 years and driven 31k miles. I have not had a single issue in that time. I have driven on rough Colorado trailhead roads, through snow, into the mountains to ski and hike and camp. The AWD is functional. The Bose sound system is wonderful. I get compliments on the color and styling frequently. Love this car. I wish it had more power, but 187HP is fair enough.

Stylish fun ride

Good looks, quiet, fun to drive, nice sound system. Not just another compact SUV. My only complaint is the seat coushins are uncomfortable (too firm).

Purchase Of MAzda Cx5

So far it is a great vehicle reliable sleek comfortable and I can fit my family of four with room to spare sound system is very very good handles well and I feel safe in it ..

Luv My Car!!

We purchased a low mileage used CX-5 from Tom Bush VW/Mazda in Jax, FL (Steve Garcia) and love it! It was our second CX-5 (the first was involved in a wreck) and we didn't even think of purchasing anything else from anywhere else. We've had trucks for a long time (and still have one), but sold one for a vehicle to do long road trips (mostly) vs. renting a car. Our CX-5 is comfortable to ride and drive, plenty of room and gets 30 mph. And we both love the heated seats!! Yes, we are happy campers with our CX-5!

Smoothest ride of any car I’ve owned.

Such a smooth drive. I drive a ton for work and I love the luxurious inner cabin. Great Bose sound system too. Great navigation system and blue tooth compatibility allows me to use Waze easily. As a realtor that is very important.

The customer service at Mazda is the best!!! They

Had a couple problems that Mazda fixed.overall it's been a really good experience. I will now be a long time customer with Mazda and will send people their way.

Excellent CRV for the price.

This car was all I wanted. Love the way it dri es. Handles very well in bad weather. Very comfortable interior and love the color.

This car is all that I envisioned and more!

The handling of this vehicle is impeccable! It's sleek, and has the look of a luxury suv; but at a fraction of the cost. The ammenities are top notch and the Bose system is awesome. Great job Mazda!!! No wonder there are so many CX5's on the road!